Tuvara (1964)
    by Tuvache

Reviews of Tuvara

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

ComDiva's avatar
    ComDiva

Long Lost Perfume's version of this one's VERY nice on me! Rich, dark honey anchored in some spices and the flowers from a formal European garden. Not terribly long lasting, but lovely while it's there.

03 November, 2007

lefay's avatar
    lefay

I had a sample of the original a long time ago, which I loved, and then spent years trying to find it again. It resurfaced at Long Lost Perfumes, but either my memory fails me or the formula has changed; the new version doesn't have the same depth. This is a spicy fragrance with woody and subtle floral undertones. Warm and somewhat heavy; better in cool weather.

Update Jan 12, 2011: You can find versions of the original Tuvache Tuvara on eBay (cologne and "skin perfume"); this is more like the Tuvara I remember -- a slight myrrh-like bitterness followed by layers of deep herbaceous/spicy goodness.

I also found Tuvache "Sumatra" in my eBay travels -- a slightly lighter, but still spicy, bewitching brew.

09 November, 2005 (Last Edited: 13 January, 2011)

Add your review of Tuvara