Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare (1890)
by Creed

Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare information

Year of Launch1890

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare

Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare is a feminine perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 1890

Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare

Stardate 20170308:

Rose and marigold. Two accords mixed just right. The green of marigold is the yin to the yang of rose sweetness.
The balance is amazing and that this came from Creed makes it even more stunning.
08th March, 2017
As far as I can smell, this is pretty much just really amazing, natural rose. There's a hint of hairspray aldehydes if you put on too much, and some nice leafy greens, and what I'm guessing is a pinch of vetiver for green piquancy.

I appreciate that Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare is content to simply let its rose be amazing instead of drowning it in fruit and silliness. If it weren't for the aldehydes, I'd very much want a bottle of this, but there are other exceptional rose perfumes that don't have them that I'd prefer. But still very much an enthusiastic thumbs-up!
19th July, 2016
The rose accord is crystalline in its clarity - fresh, dewy-green and so realistic it could never be mistaken for anything other than a rose. Projection and lasting power are both first rate. Closer to skin, once the intensity has subsided some traces of warm and mildly sweet hints of what smells like chamomile tea grew more noticeable, further enhancing my appreciation of the scent.

Yes, it may seem a little pricey for a singular and linear rose scent but Fleur de The Rose Bulgare is a beautiful fragrance fit for royalty (lol) and should be at the top of every rose soliflore lover's sampling list.

25th September, 2014
I get this confused with Fleurs de Bulgarie, which I like better. This one, Thé Rose Bulgarie, is a realistic, very green, tea rose includes just the right amount of fruitiness and spiciness to keep it interesting and move it a step above simple floral imitation. This is too airy for me, an earthy fragrance lover, and too simplistic.
06th March, 2014
This is a gorgeous rose fragrance, with a hint of tea. The balance is perfect, and the rose is very realistic. I love it. Perhaps I got a weak batch, because it faded very quickly for me. But certainly one of the classiest rose fragrances out there.
13th January, 2014
I'm picky about rose scents, and I find this pretty much perfect!

I tested this in a Neiman Marcus a few weeks ago, and I've still got the fragrance card tucked away in a pocket of my purse. The little bit that made it onto my pulse-points was still there twenty-four hours later, and now my whole handbag smells like it almost a month on. This is the fullest, most convincing rose I've ever got from a bottle; the green tea note is nowhere in evidence when I wear it, although I'd be curious to know if other wearers' body chemistries bring it out. This will be my next major acquisition when I have spare cash to throw around (having used up a recent splurge allotment on acquiring this.)

Pros: vibrant, naturalistic, excellent staying power
Cons: price tag (par for the course with Creed)"

26th July, 2013

Add your review of Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare

Shop for Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare products online

Search Amazon for Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare

Member images of Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare

There are no member images of Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare (1890)