Fleurissimo (1972)

Fleurissimo is a feminine perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 1972

Fleurissimo fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleurissimo

Salutation.

Atmosphere of a flower garden.if you havent experienced the bouquet CREED FLEURISSIMO by CREED, you are missing a treat.This is one of the best Tuberose scent on the market.Lush without being too heavy. Regal,Classic,Timeless,Classy,Natural, Romantic,Ultra Feminine and Gorgeous.

This feminine blend is based on Tuberose with a infusion of romantic,highly fragrant florals,you'll feel like a beautiful princess wherever you are. definitely it is not like other flower perfumes,This CREED EDP feels like you are actually wearning the flower.soft yet makes an statement and it reminds me smell like a graden at twilight.

In my opinion CREED fragrances have a particular characteristic as you will not find many other people wearning.This elegant and refind scent is for the sophisticated ladies.perfect for wedding day and any romantic moments.if you are looking for an elegant floral scent especially tuberose after FRACAS this one is a precious choice.Heaven in a bottle.

Sillage?Graceful

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

09th June, 2015
By rights, I should hate this perfume. It's a fairly spineless, pillowy mixed floral.  It smells more like a rose face cream from the 1960s than a perfume.  It's not just a perfume that I should dislike, it's exemplary of a genre that I do dislike.

But the fun of a genre that you dismiss is that it creeps up on you and jumps you from behind every now and again.  I despise romantic comedies, straight and queer alike.  Still, every few years I’ll watch The Philadelphia Story.

Fleurissimo is my Philadelphia Story of the soft pink floral genre, the genre I dismiss without consideration.  In its favor, though I might call Fleurissimo spineless, it starts with a balanced, diaphanous tone that, if you like this sort of thing, ain't half bad. It grows rosy and fuzzy yet never falls apart. Eventually, and smartly, a tartness enters the picture, and saves the perfume from landing on the fainting couch as a bad period-piece.

Like The Philadelphia Story Fleurissimo surpasses its genre and asks the jaded audience member to reconsider both the baby and the bath water.
18th June, 2014
Fleurissimo is airy, bright, and light as a feather, without any of the synthetic “fresh” notes that mar so many of the newer white flower compositions. Few other florals match its poise and elegance while remaining so uncompromisingly sunny.

Yes it’s rather linear, and yes, it doesn’t last more than 4 hours, but it’s still a marvelous women’s summer fragrance. Sweet and chaste, but also playful and a bit of a tease. Nabokov’s Lolita in a bottle.
14th June, 2014
Definitely a product of its era, Fleurissimo was created in 1956 for Grace Kelly's wedding to Prince Rainier. So, when people refer to it as a light floral, keep in mind it's a light 1950s floral. To me it smells for all the world like a less sinus-gouging version of L'Air du Temps.

This is a fragrance commissioned for a specific event and was for many years Princess Grace's private domain. Not sure how or why it was released to the general public in 1972, but it wasn't like other fragrances being created in the 70's. It was old fashioned by then and sold based on the association with Grace.

23rd April, 2014
Attractive tuberose and violet floral blended with a unique banana candy note -- I mean that in a complimentary way. Underneath it all is a lovely, full rose. I'm not a floral wearer, and some of the Creeds are too green and realistic for my taste, but this one is sweeter and yummier. It's on the borderline of actually delicious.
06th March, 2014
Elsie Show all reviews
Very elegant, dignified floral fragrance. Not overly sweet and powdery as some can be. There wasn't anything about this fragrance that I disliked, but overall it lacks that certain je-ne-sais-quois to be among my favorite fragrances.

A very wearable and pleasant scent, but I have to say that the bottle (or rather, the cap) is something of a disappointment, and not something I would be proud to display on my dressing table!
28th August, 2012

Add your review of Fleurissimo

Shop for Fleurissimo products online

Shop for Fleurissimo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fleurissimo

Member images of Fleurissimo

There are no member images of Fleurissimo yet. Why not be the first?