Spring Flower (1996)

HouseCreed
PerfumerOlivier Creed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Spring Flower

Created by Creed in the mid-eighties for Audrey Hepburn and launched to the public in 1996, three years after her death.

Spring Flower fragrance notes

Reviews of Spring Flower

Oviatt Show all reviews
This is prettiness personified--a light fruity floral with the house's signature ambergris giving it some heft. With its jasmine/rose heart, this could easily drift into Joy territory, but it is too light and fruity for that. This is perfect for a young woman's first perfume or for any woman who wishes to smell fresh and sweet and--as the name suggests--like springtime. Easy to wear, nice to smell on someone. Given the way that vintage L'Interdit and Le De smelled, I cannot think that this would have been dense enough for Audrey Hepburn, certainly later in her life.
10th June, 2015
Salutation.

It is a CREED,what can you expect?It smells UNIQUE.You don't wear it if you are not ready for a bouquet of compliments!An Irresistible combination of Grace and Beauty and An optimistic and confident Fresh-Fruity fragrance.
Awakening,Elegant,Radiant,Youngish, Elaborate,Expensive,Refreshing,Joyful and Exclusive.

A Chic and Romantic scent that is both Fresh and Sweet,due Fruity and Succulent top notes that blend into a Sweet heart of Rose and Clean and Soft base is made of Musk and Amber.This Particular combination is an Elixir of the senses and epitomizes casual sensuous but i think the secret of the success SPRING FLOWER is a Natural Freshness that I seldom find in a perfume.

This Delightful EDP is the essence of a Spring Flower Garden and reminds me a spring rainy day when the rain stops and the sun come back and everything seems to come back alive.this scent is Excellent for SPRING/SUMMER. Beautiful and Lovely for DAYTIME or OFFICE wear.I recommend it to a Young Lady (Between 20/30 years old) who is trying a New cologne or wanting a new scent.

Sillage?Remarkable.

Longevity?Lasts and Lasts.

Thank You CREED.

09th June, 2015
Okay, when I first smelled this in my local Neiman Marcus, I was like "Meh." Nothing too groundbreaking. I went back to it about a year later, to give it a second chance, and fell in love with it. This scent is a fruity floral scent. It is heavy on Peach, Jasmine, Apple, and Rose, when I smell it. I think it should be called "Spring Fruit" though, as on my skin, the flower takes a back seat to the fruit. I bought a 2.5oz for about $290, and it was worth every penny. This bottle comes with an adorable Pink and Green ribbon around the top. It looks great on my vanity, and smells amazing. If this reminded me of anything, it was an old shampoo I used to use, that they don't make anymore. Obviously waaaay nicer though. I would not recommend blind-buying something this expensive though. Definitely sniff it out first. But it truly is sweet <3
07th April, 2015
Genre: Fruity Floral

Spring Flower opens with blindingly bright, artificial fruit notes and not much flower in evidence. As the scent develops, it remains a mélange of citrus, watermelon, and aquatic notes. In fact, it reminds me a bit of Millésime Impérial, though far less poised and natural.

The fruit sharpens dramatically over the first half of an hour, becoming very tart, so that the whole thing smells like a lemon drop. Still nothing particularly floral in there! Instead, Spring Flower remains fake-fruity, with an unpleasant chemical edge, and winds up remarkably cheap smelling and generic. I refuse to believe that Audrey Hepburn ever wore this shoddy mess of a fragrance.
03rd July, 2014 (last edited: 06th July, 2014)
There's a watery, bitter fruit in this, like melon plus grapefruit rind or the bitter peel of an unripe Red Delicious apple. Don't like it. Creed does better florals. Try others.
06th March, 2014
Received my samples today, and amongst them was this. I was both looking forward to, and dreading, getting this one. The looking forward part was excited about trying a new perfume, the dreading part was the price - at upwards of $250 per 75ml, it's not a cheap fragrance. To expand on that last part - I'm the person who will go to buy new frames for my specs, or a new pair of trousers/skirt/jacket for work, and will always, ALWAYS, out of the hundreds of different styles out there, manage to find the most expensive frames/trousers/skirt/jacket in the whole shopping complex. So I had resigned myself to falling in love with this, and never (unless I win lotto) being able to afford to buy some. Thankfully, this smelt lovely in the sample bottle, but on myself and my friend (who agreed to be a scent guinea pig for me), it started out very sweet, then morphed into a very sweet, slightly metallic, jasmine scented air-freshener. The melon popped up about half an hour after putting it on. About 3 hours on, it settled down and lost the metallic edge, but the metallic edge was enough to put me off. So, if anybody out there wants to swap a sample for this, I have one going.
28th January, 2014

Add your review of Spring Flower

Shop for Spring Flower products online

Shop for Spring Flower at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Spring Flower

Member images of Spring Flower

There are no member images of Spring Flower yet. Why not be the first?