2000 Fleurs (2000)

About 2000 Fleurs

2000 Fleurs is a feminine perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of 2000 Fleurs

Oviatt Show all reviews
This is a lovely floral bouquet that has some of the gravitas of classic French floral perfumes and yet.... there is a light melon note that brings this into the modern era. Violets, rose, jasmine--it is all there. Extremely pretty and feminine. There is something in the top notes that made me think of vintage Halston--which is a very good thing. I do not detect the house note of ambergris. All in all, not my favorite Creed feminine (that would be Fleurissimo), but really lovely none the less.
11th August, 2015
Infusions of a myriad flowers all rolled into a bottle and shaken up with a fruity accent - melon, I think .Magnolia,rose,lilac,jasmine,iris, jonquil,amber,musk are the notes but I swear to you that melon is in this scent. The amber isl ight and airy ,the musk is subtle and chic. It's modern and rich in its own way . This is not a loud floral fragrance but one that weaves a little mystery when you wear it.
Lasting power is quite good and there is decent sillage for a perfume that is so subtle in character. This is my first bottle of 2000 Fleurs but it won't be my last.

13th January, 2011
A "heavy" floral scent (go figure), as opposed to something lighter such as Spring Flower. Has, or creates the effect of, that "sticky-sweet lacquer/shellac/varnish/solvent" note that I mentioned with Tabarome Millesime but haven't quite figured out yet. Pleasant, and it lightens up a bit over time, just not my cup of tea.
09th May, 2010
I like this one on a female. Nice , everyday floral it might not be fancy but it is nice, classy and modern.
30th April, 2010 (last edited: 20th May, 2010)
Rose, lilac, jasmine, magnolia, violet, iris...it's just too much for my nose! If a barrage of flowers is what I'm looking for, Beautiful (crafted by Sophia Grosjman for Estee Lauder) is far more rounded, balanced and wearable than this Creed bouquet ~ less expensive too! Not that this Creed is 'bad' ~ it's just got too many leading ladies in the mix, which happen to muddle the blend. Each flower is right in your face rather than one or two in the lead with others in the supporting backround. IMO this cheapens 2000 Fleurs into the "drugstore floral" category. There is a prominent green bite throughout, maybe from lily, but it's not enough to clarify the blend of notes. SilkandSteel gives an accurate perspective on this one.
21st July, 2007
I want to try the new 2000 Fleurs, but the "old" version is still lovely -- lots of violet and multiple other florals, all piled on what I consider to be the "Creed mint base." I like this a lot, but I want more depth here. Perhaps the revised version adds this? Opinions or testers, please.

06th November, 2006

Add your review of 2000 Fleurs

Shop for 2000 Fleurs products online

Shop for 2000 Fleurs at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 2000 Fleurs

Member images of 2000 Fleurs

There are no member images of 2000 Fleurs yet. Why not be the first?