Navy (1990)
by Dana (originally by Cover Girl)

Navy information

About Navy

Navy is a feminine perfume by Dana. The scent was launched in 1990

Reviews of Navy

Tephra Show all reviews
The initial burst of citrus fades very quickly, which is a positive aspect for me since my chemistry and citrus is a bad combination, and it settles nicely into a warm and comfortable spiced floral.
16th November, 2011
This would be a good fragrance for someone who dislikes florals, which I do, because I don't find anything feminine about this scent. It has a faintly woodsy smell but is also a little on the industrial side. I won't be wearing it again but the low price can make it an option for anyone to try.
16th April, 2010
I loved Navy as a teen. I always felt so grown-up wearing this fragrance, as opposed to something like Sweet Honesty that seemed too immature for me at the time. It was a nice, fresh scent and it lasted all day! While I no longer use it (smells a little on the strong side now), I have fond memories of my first "real" perfume.
25th August, 2009
This is surprisingly nice for the price. Hard to believe. It is called a floral oriental with citrus, flowers, cinnamon, coriander. It is not one of my favorites by Dana so I will give it a maybe.
09th January, 2007
I had many bottles of this in middle and high school...Didn't we all, I mean hey, it came with the covergirl holiday giftsets! I loved this fragrance. I think that we all bathed in it from time to time, but it was SOOOO much nicer to smell than the White Diamonds that the girl who sat next to me in Geometry wore! I think that it smells like a younger, less expensive version of Boucheron.
14th October, 2006
I have a sample size of this received as a gift with an online purchase of Sensi and to my nose it is not at all offensive. Something about Navy reminds me of a fragrance which I think belongs to one of the following: Pears soap, Kiku or Babe, I have no idea what, but Navy is very similar to the "just bathed, clouded in talc and into jammies (pyjamas) ready for bed" wonderful smell I remember as a child in the seventies. It smells clean and fresh settling down to a warm, comforting base and I definitely think I should buy some. I know there are bath products available too!
07th May, 2006

Add your review of Navy

Shop for Navy products online

Shop for Navy at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Navy

Member images of Navy

There are no member images of Navy yet. Why not be the first?