Good Life Woman (1999)

HouseDavidoff
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Good Life Woman

Good Life Woman is a feminine perfume by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 1999

Good Life Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Good Life Woman

I have mixed feelings about this. The Ylang-Ylang is very wearable and a nice, fresh change for a fragrance of this time. If the vanilla was a little more present, I might like it better. Still hemming and hawing whether it is worthy of keeping. Definitely try before you buy.
04th April, 2011
Fruity floriental: Goodlife Woman really merits that designation. I get a lot of fig… not just the fig fruit, but the fig green as well. The florals are a little less identifiable for me than the fig is: I think I can separate out ylang-ylang and iris, but I get primarily a mixed bouquet. I find the whole presentation of the fragrance very sweet… even sweeter than the fruit would account for and I would suggest that the vanilla contributes a bit too sharply and strongly to the accords right from the start. A strong, sweet vanilla is not a favorite of mine, but it does, along with the fig milk and orris, provide a characteristic warmth to Goodlife Woman, which is comforting if not elegant. Goodlife Woman delivers warmth and comfort abundantly along with its sweetness. I personally think it’s a little too thinly-sweet and the fragrance’s creamy and milky feeling doesn’t quite make up for its massive sweetness.
07th December, 2010

Add your review of Good Life Woman

Shop for Good Life Woman products online

Search Amazon for Good Life Woman

Member images of Good Life Woman

There are no member images of Good Life Woman yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Good Life Woman