Average Rating:

Cucumber information

Cucumber is a women's fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Shop for Cucumber products online

Reviews of Cucumber

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Well, yes, it does smell a bit like a freshly cut cucumber, but I get more than that out of it: What it really smells like is a fragrance that is made to smell like cucumber shampoo rather than cucumber itself. I think that I also get a little floral (or something sweet) in the background and I’m not sure how that fits in… But Cucumber is close enough to cucumber that I know that it is supposed to be cucumber. I guess I came to this scent without an open mind: what really prejudiced me against this one is that I’ve previously smelled other cucumber “fragrances” and room fresheners that are more true than this one. This is a typical Demeter in that it is short lived. 126

22nd August, 2008

mjh00222's avatar

The closest to a real cucumber as I've ever gotten. Refreshing. Reminds me of VS Tranquil Breezes. Demeter doesn't last long on my skin.

05th August, 2006

jonesjohnson's avatar

This lovely frag is a bit too dainty for even everyday use as far as I am concerned. I love big spicy scents on my skin, as a rule. But it smells so clean and so unassuming that I go through tons of it...as a room scent. My living room always feels so light and airy, and people just relax the instant they inhale. Odd, I know, but worth it.

03rd August, 2006