Cucumber

Cucumber information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Cucumber

Cucumber is a feminine perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Cucumber

Well, yes, it does smell a bit like a freshly cut cucumber, but I get more than that out of it: What it really smells like is a fragrance that is made to smell like cucumber shampoo rather than cucumber itself. I think that I also get a little floral (or something sweet) in the background and I’m not sure how that fits in… But Cucumber is close enough to cucumber that I know that it is supposed to be cucumber. I guess I came to this scent without an open mind: what really prejudiced me against this one is that I’ve previously smelled other cucumber “fragrances” and room fresheners that are more true than this one. This is a typical Demeter in that it is short lived. 126
22nd August, 2008
The closest to a real cucumber as I've ever gotten. Refreshing. Reminds me of VS Tranquil Breezes. Demeter doesn't last long on my skin.
05th August, 2006
This lovely frag is a bit too dainty for even everyday use as far as I am concerned. I love big spicy scents on my skin, as a rule. But it smells so clean and so unassuming that I go through tons of it...as a room scent. My living room always feels so light and airy, and people just relax the instant they inhale. Odd, I know, but worth it.
03rd August, 2006

Add your review of Cucumber

Shop for Cucumber products online

Shop for Cucumber at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cucumber

Member images of Cucumber

There are no member images of Cucumber yet. Why not be the first?