Frasier Fir
    by Demeter Fragrance Library

Average Rating:

Frasier Fir information

Frasier Fir is a women's fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Frasier Fir

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

flathorn's avatar

The feminine designation puzzled me, as it's pretty unisex. It's a nice fresh conifer needle opening, and that's all. It lasted 20 minutes beginning to end on my skin.
    As I said in a review for another Demeter conifer, this is almost pointless for me. I have the essential oil, and while conifer EO's are shortlived too, their fragrance is authentic and cheaper.

24 January, 2013 (Last Edited: 25 January, 2013)

Clayton's avatar

Exactly what you get when you tear a handful of needles from a Fraser Fir tree.
    A big, beautiful, authentic blast of coniferous outdoorsiness. In true Demeter fashion, its longevity is inversely proportional to how much you are fond of it. For me, that means about 10-30 seconds.

21st March, 2007

randumbsmellyguy's avatar

Listed here as a women's frag, there isn't too much preventing this from being unisex in my book.

Reminiscent of Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Winter Delice in its potentially uneasy melange of conifers and confection, Fraser Fir (no "I" in Fraser on the label) has a mild, mellow sweetness in the base, but the anticipation of the beyond-fresh balsamic blast is the main draw. And I must say it's pretty damn good though a short trip - apparently like most Demeters, and perhaps a good thing as the sweetness might seem that much sweeter with a stronger concentration. Price is another plus, and as I'm discovering with some other scents this could work as a home frag or on clothes if one didn't care for it on skin - no need to throw or trade away right away.

Christmasy and ideal for this time of year, though with the caveat that this could devolve into a chemical, Car-Freshner-style frag on the some skin. If you're into that sort of thing more power to you, it's just not my style.

Definitely try this before you buy.

14 November, 2006