Honeysuckle (1998)

Year of Launch1998

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Honeysuckle

Honeysuckle is a feminine perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Honeysuckle

What I like of the honeysuckle flower/smell is the fact that it is supposed to renew memories and to allow old sorrows to fade away, opening our mind to future events. That's why I bought this Demeter/library fragrance based on honeysuckle. I liked the proximity to this creation to the real flower, but it is too sweat and heavy to wear. There is an acid note that is almost disgusting. But the top notes are good. Only a "neutral" in my opinion, but I appreciated that it cost less than 3 euros. Finally low cost fragrances that don't smell of soap or candy.
18th November, 2012
sydney Show all reviews
I love this scent! I was hoping that it would be the sweet, tangy Honeysuckle that floats around summertime here in Washington State, but its a more softer variety. To me, I pick up both Honeysuckle and Casablanca Lily.. Two gorgeous flowers in one! One thing I love doing with this scent -- Spray it 3 or 4 times on a tank top from the wash, and throw it in with a load of towels in the dryer! It gives them a touch of lazy summer day that no dryer sheet can match.. Lasting power is much the same as some of my other favorite demeters.. Strong at first, that fades in say, 20 minutes, but just the right amound to get a sniff or two the rest of the day.. if you are close enough ;)
15th October, 2009 (last edited: 16th October, 2009)
It’s a Demeter! Yes, it does smell a lot like honeysuckle, and, no, it doesn’t last long. Mehhhh.
22nd August, 2008

Add your review of Honeysuckle

Shop for Honeysuckle products online

Shop for Honeysuckle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Honeysuckle

Member images of Honeysuckle

There are no member images of Honeysuckle yet. Why not be the first?