Diesel Plus Plus Feminine (1997)
by Diesel

Diesel Plus Plus Feminine information

Year of Launch1997
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseDiesel

About Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

Diesel Plus Plus Feminine is a feminine perfume by Diesel. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

Testing this fragrance was such a pleasant surprise. For the inexpensive price and the mediocre bottle design I didn't really expect much from this fragrance, but I was met with something that totally blew me away.

Plus Plus Feminine is so deliciously soft and creamy. The scent is a cross between the smell of baby and slightly off milk, however that description I just gave doesn't make it sound very appealing. I have tried many fragrances before, and disliked many, but this simple scent grabbed me at first sniff.

There is a slight spicy note, like cinnamon mixed with vanilla that adds a sexy touch to this perfume. I am eager to wear this and see what my boyfriend thinks of this scent.

26th April, 2011
I think its a real unisex, but more masculine than feminine.
15th April, 2010
5 out of 5 for value! This is a lovely every day fragrance. Not too strong & definately not a typical "girly" fragrance. It is quite sexy but subtle. Love it!
08th February, 2009

Add your review of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

Shop for Diesel Plus Plus Feminine products online

Search Amazon for Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

Member images of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

There are no member images of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine yet. Why not be the first?