Diesel Zero Plus Feminine (1999)
    by Diesel

Reviews of Diesel Zero Plus Feminine

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I tried this because I love the scent of coconut and I read here that this fragrance smells a lot like it. Well let's just say I didn't get coconut from this at all. Instead I got a sour, synthetic, nasty smell. This is definitely a perfume that I would not recommend to anyone.

26 April, 2011

laurelrea's avatar
    laurelrea
    Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

Very coconutty and a wee bit fruity on me. Has quite a synthetic smell about it. Doesnt have much staying power really. I dont dislike this scent at all, but i dont love it. I'll use up the bottle but I wont buy it again.

05 January, 2011

evilrix's avatar
    evilrix

I really like this scent on my girlfriend. It does have a very strong coconut smell, but what's wrong with that? In fact, it makes me kinda hungry! I can see how this may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd at least recommend trying it... you might just like it!

14 October, 2005

calchic's avatar
    calchic

A surprising number of notes are included in this fragrance - surprising since, in the end, everything else is dominated by the very pronounced presence of coconut and red fruits (cherry, cassis, strawberry, apple - but particularly cherry.) The spice notes of nutmeg and black pepper, the floral notes of rose, jasmine and orchid and the wood/balsamic notes of sandalwood, amber and cedar do not exactly make themselves known as individuals, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you like your scents to unfold. Overall, and not unexpectedly in light of Diesel's overall lifestyle brand orientation, Zero Plus Feminine has an air of very post-industrial synthetic to it, the notes seeming to derive more from a chemist's lab than from natural sources. As such, fans of Demeter - similar in construction and concept - may find this fragrance appealing. It's good, not great, quite casual and young but worth one try, at least, to see what it's about.

09 September, 2005