Light Blue (2001)

HouseDolce & Gabbana
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent Company at launchEuroitalia

About Light Blue

Light Blue is a feminine perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Light Blue fragrance notes

Reviews of Light Blue

The opening notes of apple lemon are pretty refreshing. I know this is a summer scent, but I expect a deeper and richer scent from dolce & gabbana.
10th August, 2015
Light Blue consistently comes in at the top of the bestseller lists in the United States and with very good reason: it is hard to beat in the summer refresher stakes. Featuring a sparkling green apple note and a translucent amber base, Light Blue is a pleasure to spritz on liberally in the heat. Its fruit notes are sheer rather than syrupy, so the overall effect is crisp and bright like biting into an ice-cold Granny Smith.

It's a pity, though, that the bright apple opening cannot be maintained past the one hour mark. The sheer amber base reveals itself to be Iso E Super, and the remaining three hours limp on in an agony of synthetics (for me). A pleasure at the start, but a plain old Iso E Super or cedramber base makes this one a miss for me.
21st June, 2015
I love D&G Light Blue. Maybe it's my particular chemistry, but when I wear it, I receive very appreciative compliments from family members, co-workers, friends, and total strangers. (One of only a few fragrances I've worn in my life that generate so many positive comments.) I will also catch a whiff of it on clothing I've worn and think how lovely it smells.

I give D&G Light Blue 5 stars overall, and 4 each for longevity and sillage.
06th June, 2015

The name of this EDT describes it perfectly LIGHT BLUE.So Popular because it is Lightness and Freshness not overpowering and Offensive. Tasty, Crisp,Clean,Unisex,Youthful,Casual, Light and Sporty.

It has a Refreshing and Light mixture of Light Flowers and Citrusy notes.You can really smell a touch of Apple and Lemon in it with a Cute floral heart and a Soft base of Musk and Amber that makes it quite Gentle on the Skin.

Everyone can use this type fragrances in their Collection.LIGHT BLUE is for a Active Character That Appreciates freedom and dislike Sharp smell too.It remindes me of a Light spring day.Anyway if You think about a Special Example this is not for You!

Longevity?About 4 hours on my skin.

16th May, 2015
Light Blue is simply wonderful. It's a light, refreshing and uplifting scent perfect for daily use. It's fairly minimalistic with decent longevity and intimate sillage. I mostly get a buttery lemon paired with warm amber, but the notes are so well balanced you don't need any extras. Light Blue would be ideal for someone with a casual lifestyle.
27th April, 2015
Don't believe the hype. Light is right. Airy, breezy and gone like the wind. Pass. 2 out of 5.
09th August, 2014

Add your review of Light Blue

Shop for Light Blue products online

Shop for Light Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Light Blue

Member images of Light Blue

There are no member images of Light Blue yet. Why not be the first?