Light Blue (2001)

Year of Launch2001

HouseDolce & Gabbana
PerfumerOlivier Cresp

About Light Blue

Light Blue is a feminine perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Light Blue fragrance notes

Reviews of Light Blue

Light Blue is simply wonderful. It's a light, refreshing and uplifting scent perfect for daily use. It's fairly minimalistic with decent longevity and intimate sillage. I mostly get a buttery lemon paired with warm amber, but the notes are so well balanced you don't need any extras. Light Blue would be ideal for someone with a casual lifestyle.
27th April, 2015
Don't believe the hype. Light is right. Airy, breezy and gone like the wind. Pass. 2 out of 5.
09th August, 2014
Light years better than light blue for men. Fresh and long lasting. I've even worn this. Thumbs up.
16th May, 2014
I read a recommendation several years ago that men should try this fragrance. And though I like the men's version of Light Blue, I think this might be the stronger of the two. And stronger in more ways than one--i.e. this is a not a fragrance to over-apply. Less is definitely more. I like to apply this on top of different aftershaves (say Cool Wave or Skin Bracer) and see where it takes me. I enjoy the green apple, but it lasts a bit too long in my opinion. However, after an hour or so, I really enjoy the cedar and the way I catch whiffs of jasmine all day long. It's light and springy. And my I like it on my wife too.
29th March, 2014
Light Blah. The name, the bottle, the fragrance. Where is the mystery, the oom pah pah?
Sillage alone does not a perfume make.( Aside: Love the story of Sophia Grojsman being followed for her amazing sillage when finalizing 'Eternity' for Calvin Klein) Black to Blah. Sung's 'Shi' is the same colour and much cheaper. A classic like Eau de Rochas or Eau Orlane (blue again) much nicer in my opinion but it could be just that my body chemistry is all wrong for this one.
11th April, 2013 (last edited: 04th September, 2014)
(*)

Apparently Dolce & Gabbana decided that a demure shampoo fragrance wasn't vile enough, for the woody amber in this thing hisses like a pissed off cat. Really bad.
19th February, 2013 (last edited: 11th March, 2013)

Add your review of Light Blue

Shop for Light Blue products online

Shop for Light Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Light Blue

Member images of Light Blue

There are no member images of Light Blue yet. Why not be the first?