Light Blue (2001)

HouseDolce & Gabbana
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent Company at launchEuroitalia

About Light Blue

Light Blue is a feminine perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Light Blue fragrance notes

Reviews of Light Blue

Heard good things but this didn't work for me. Much too sweet, fruity, and fresh-laundry smelling. Maybe if I was ever an outdoorsy all-American 18-year-old, this might have worked for me in the past (though I doubt it). But as a professional 30-year-old woman who appreciates gourmet food (Wuyi rock teas, earthy red beans, spices, umami flavours), this was much too teenybopper.

Will make notes later on the longevity as it wears throughout the day.
08th August, 2017
For a dept. store fragrance, this is incredible in terms of projection, sillage, and longevity. My wife spritzes this upstairs in the bathroom, and I smell it downstairs. It leaves a sillage trail for quite awhile. It has a unique scent that unfortunately everyone is wearing. Like Acqua di Geo during it's heyday, Light Blue is part of the air you breath. Citrus for sure, there is a cedar/musk/floral component that makes it unique.
22nd July, 2017
This is one of the few fragrances I truly LOATHE. It makes me feel nauseated and I have developed migraines from it. I used to have a coworker who would wear it and it reeked so bad it took my breath away. This is not a "clean, non-offensive" scent. Please could everyone only wear this one in the privacy of their own homes. I'd rather smell a tire fire.
17th February, 2017 (last edited: 18th February, 2017)
I wore this perfume back in 2009-10, it was a good time in my life. I bought some last night cause it was on sale at Walgreens, and boy it brought back great memories. Love this fragrance, it lasts all day and is not offensive or overbearing. Perfect for everyday wear.
12th February, 2017
I don't get why people love this. On me it smells exactly like a popular dish washer we used for years. Very synthetic and nauseating citrus scent that made me horrified, honestly. If you're a fan of citrus this may be your favorite though. It's a reallly popular scent.
05th January, 2017
Probably one of the most pleasant citrusy scents I've come across. The citrus is mellow and sweet, rather than tangy or sharp. Light Blue is somehow cool and warm at the same time. It's an incredibly pleasant scent, relaxing and laid back. Beachy, breezy, serene.
12th June, 2016

Add your review of Light Blue

Shop for Light Blue products online

Shop for Light Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Light Blue

Member images of Light Blue

There are no member images of Light Blue yet. Why not be the first?