Cashmere Mist (1994)

HouseDonna Karan
PackagingStephen Weiss
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Cashmere Mist

Cashmere Mist is a feminine perfume by Donna Karan. The scent was launched in 1994 and the bottle was designed by Stephen Weiss

Reviews of Cashmere Mist

Bipbop Show all reviews
This was my favorite fragrance for years because I love it and because every time I wore it in public perfect strangers would follow me around stores until they got the nerve to ask me what I was wearing and they'd tell me wonderful I smelled! However, I use it so much that I can only smell it when I first spray it on. So I have to spray it 10 times a day or more if I want to smell it. It's pretty expensive so I try not to use it so much anymore-give my nose a break. I'm using Prada Candy now and I can smell it for hours and hours. So I don't have to spray it on too many times a day. It's expensive too, so I'm glad it's stronger than Cashmere Mist. Oh, and I ONLY like the Cashmere Mist Eau de PARFUM! The toilette just doesn't do it for me.
02nd March, 2015
Clean and unchallenging

Cashmere Mist- I can see why this is popular and I do somewhat like it but to me, it smells of departmental store . It's clean , fresh ,fuzzy and synthetic in smell but it still smells quite good. I think what bothers me is that it sometimes smells more synthetic than I can bear. Other than that, you could do worse. This would be a good workhorse frag for every day and close encounter situations.

Pros: Extreme wearablity - workhorse frag
Cons: Common"

20th September, 2013
MrsC Show all reviews
I love this fragrance and so does my hubby! Very sexy, creamy and dreamy. Again, not too over-powering and very feminine.
24th February, 2013
Smells like soap.
18th February, 2013
I bought a bottle of this in the mid 90s. While it wasn't a bad fragrance, on me all I could get was vanilla and leather. I gave the bottle away half full, I just couldn't deal with smelling like vanilla wafers at the bottom of a Coach purse any more.
09th September, 2012
Not your fresh fruity scent, but rather floral and powdery. It is light, rather than heavy, which works in its favor more than anything else. It is a scent that I don't mind and I like it a little. However, it is not something that is good enough to recommend.
13th August, 2012

Add your review of Cashmere Mist

Shop for Cashmere Mist products online

Shop for Cashmere Mist at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cashmere Mist

Member images of Cashmere Mist

There are no member images of Cashmere Mist yet. Why not be the first?