Green Tea (1999)

100ml Fragrance
    100ml EdP
    50ml EdP

Reviews of Green Tea

Showing 1 to 6 of 42 reviews.

Captain's avatar
    Captain

There's a melon quality but none are listed, it must just be the rhubarb and other fruits. Definitely a green tea with a twist of lemon and, a touch of honey. Clean, refreshing and aquatic but it only lasts a couple hours, max, on the skin. I picked up 3.3 oz for $20 at Winners. Looking forward to using it in the summer.

27 February, 2014 (Last Edited: 05 March, 2014)

dootzie6's avatar
    dootzie6

First i was given a large body lotion of this scent, used it up pronto & loved it so well i sought out the perfume; so this review is for the Eau Parfumee: The open is wonderful, citrusy tea which does quickly fade i admit & i wished it lasted longer. But the base (drydown) which becomes apparent faster than in most perfumes is just scrumptious, primarily the oakmoss/amber & that drydown lasts into a 2nd morning for me. It is beguiling without being in your face. Luckily the celery/celery seed note is not apparent. A funny thing is the top notes linger much longer in the body lotion than they do in the Eau Parfumee, so i'll get some more of that to augment my perfume.

12 December, 2013

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

Light tea

This seems to be marketed more as a perfumed water than aa a Cologne or EdT, and thus I did not expect any projection or longevity of note - and did not get any A nice orange opening with a touch of fruit and bergamot leads I to a pleasant green tea note with a minty touch. A nit of a very light ambery note briefly bids a hello, and then it's all over in about an hour. Needs very frequent reapplication, but what you see is what you get.

22 August, 2013

RoseInStone's avatar
    RoseInStone

Nice but useless

I'd always been put of buying this because it looked so cheap. Then recently I stumbled across a small bottle at a very low price and since I've always liked green tea scents, I didn't have much to lose.

I sprayed it on wrist and couldn't really smell anything much, so I tried again. I could just about smell something but not enough to tell what it was. I figured maybe I had a cold coming on so I left it.

The following day I tried it a couple more times and still couldn't really detect very much more than a fresh, clean smell which was gone after about half an hour.

Today I sprayed a bit on my clothes and that is where it seems to work best. It's still barley there and hard to tell exactly what it is you're smelling but at least there is something.

Honestly it seems a bit pointless. It's nice but further than that it's hard to form an opinion. Maybe it's good for freshening up clothes and bedding but that is about all. I'm surprised that it is still being sold. To start with I wondered if I perhaps had a dodgy bottle but going by other reviews it seems not.

Pros: Costs very little
    Cons: Doesn't last at all and projection is very poor"

21st July, 2013

freewheelingvagabond's avatar
    freewheelingvagabond
    India India

I really loved the way this smelled on my friend- fresh and green without being too sweet or minty. Projection is average and longevity seemed to be decent- I was with the whole evening.

25 March, 2013

catsnharps's avatar
    catsnharps

The original Green Tea is a lovely light scent. I do have to reapply it, but it's a perfume I can wear easily anytime. It does have a refreshing aroma of green tea.

29 January, 2013