Green Tea (1999)

HouseElizabeth Arden
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian
SupplierQuest International

About Green Tea

Green Tea is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Arden. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian

Green Tea fragrance notes

Reviews of Green Tea

Light and refreshing...

I really love this one! It's like a fresh, citrus spray with a lot of added green tea. It's good at doing one thing really, which is making you feel fresh and energised. This is in my opinion a unisex perfume, because the aroma of green tea and citrus is very neutral and refreshing. It's also quite light (I think it performs like a weak Eau de Toilette), so it's perfect for people who "don't like perfume" etc.

It's light, inoffensive and works perfectly in hot, humid weather and on those days when you don't want to wear anything loud or offensive or heavy or overpowering etc. I would say this is the perfume to wear when you need a "detox" from other perfumes!

I think this one is worth the price (very cheap by the way), and it works as a light, refreshing summer spray perfect for aeroplanes, travelling, long journeys, summer parties, even wearing to work. It's very light and versatile. Plus you can spray on clothes and the smell will last longer. I highly recommend this one and it won't be too expensive. It does it's job well. A cooling, relaxing citrus green tea & mint combination that works in the hot days of spring & summer... and at the office and after the shower.

Light, breezy & perfect!
29th April, 2015
First i was given a large body lotion of this scent, used it up pronto & loved it so well i sought out the perfume; so this review is for the Eau Parfumee: The open is wonderful, citrusy tea which does quickly fade i admit & i wished it lasted longer. But the base (drydown) which becomes apparent faster than in most perfumes is just scrumptious, primarily the oakmoss/amber & that drydown lasts into a 2nd morning for me. It is beguiling without being in your face. Luckily the celery/celery seed note is not apparent. A funny thing is the top notes linger much longer in the body lotion than they do in the Eau Parfumee, so i'll get some more of that to augment my perfume.
12th December, 2013
Light tea

This seems to be marketed more as a perfumed water than aa a Cologne or EdT, and thus I did not expect any projection or longevity of note - and did not get any A nice orange opening with a touch of fruit and bergamot leads I to a pleasant green tea note with a minty touch. A nit of a very light ambery note briefly bids a hello, and then it's all over in about an hour. Needs very frequent reapplication, but what you see is what you get.

22nd August, 2013
Nice but useless

I'd always been put of buying this because it looked so cheap. Then recently I stumbled across a small bottle at a very low price and since I've always liked green tea scents, I didn't have much to lose.

I sprayed it on wrist and couldn't really smell anything much, so I tried again. I could just about smell something but not enough to tell what it was. I figured maybe I had a cold coming on so I left it.

The following day I tried it a couple more times and still couldn't really detect very much more than a fresh, clean smell which was gone after about half an hour.

Today I sprayed a bit on my clothes and that is where it seems to work best. It's still barley there and hard to tell exactly what it is you're smelling but at least there is something.

Honestly it seems a bit pointless. It's nice but further than that it's hard to form an opinion. Maybe it's good for freshening up clothes and bedding but that is about all. I'm surprised that it is still being sold. To start with I wondered if I perhaps had a dodgy bottle but going by other reviews it seems not.

Pros: Costs very little
Cons: Doesn't last at all and projection is very poor"

21st July, 2013
I really loved the way this smelled on my friend- fresh and green without being too sweet or minty. Projection is average and longevity seemed to be decent- I was with her the whole evening.
25th March, 2013 (last edited: 12th August, 2014)
The original Green Tea is a lovely light scent. I do have to reapply it, but it's a perfume I can wear easily anytime. It does have a refreshing aroma of green tea.
29th January, 2013

Add your review of Green Tea

Shop for Green Tea products online

Shop for Green Tea at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Green Tea

Member images of Green Tea

There are no member images of Green Tea yet. Why not be the first?