Ardenbeauty (2002)
    by Elizabeth Arden

Ardenbeauty Fragrance Notes

Shop for Ardenbeauty products online

Reviews of Ardenbeauty

Showing 1 to 6 of 13 reviews.

Captain's avatar
    Captain

I picked this up a Winners for $13 1.7 oz, a steal if you love it! It does remind me of 5th Ave, but with added ginger. Like I said in my 5th ave review, very soapy, which I usually love but I find this and 5th Ave far too...boring.

27 February, 2014

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

A bit bland

Bergamot is evident up front, followed by lily notes. A light musk follows on, with a touch of light wood. Not bad but quite linear and not at all interesting on my skin. Longevity ok with about three hours.

22 August, 2013

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

From what I remember smelling, I really liked this one. I had originally been searching for a fragrance for my mother's birthday and seeming that she loves most Elizabeth Arden fragrances I was compelled to try this. From a quick whiff, I thought that smells nice and walked off. I returned some weeks later and got my mother to test it to see if she liked it, (she didn't unfortunately). Before leaving, I sprayed a bit on my wrist and a few hours later I was wondering what smelt so good.

Even my boyfriend at the time noticed it and asked what made me smell so sexy. I think a lot of people may be shocked to know that it's an Elizabeth Arden fragrance. At the time I didn't buy it because I was going through a strange stage in my life where I refused to buy anything cheap. But now that I'm older and a lot wiser I think I'll succumb and buy a bottle of this on my next shopping spree.

26 April, 2011

Kittycat63's avatar
    Kittycat63

It amazes me that Arden Beauty has so many negative reviews on here. Also, I'm amazed that so many people seem to think it smells synthetic, of green tea and of melons! Personally, I don't get any of that.

What Arden Beauty is is a very nice perfume with a ridiculously low price tag! It smells far more expensive than it is and my guess is that a lot of women who've reviewed this perfume are giving it negative reviews more because of how reasonably priced it is rather than for the actual perfume itself. If it is was an expensive perfume my bet is that it would have much more positive reviews.

Arden Beauty is a very lovely soft, fresh, floral scent that lingers on my skin subtly for hours and hours. Ordinarily I'm not a big fan of floral scents but this one is lovely. It's in the same vein as, say, Estee Lauder 'Pleasures',in its floral-ness but a million times nicer (I detest Pleasures and don't understand why it's so popular!) and more interesting. Also, men seem to love it.

So. a big thumbs up from me for Arden Beauty.

17 February, 2011

Shifty Bat's avatar
    Shifty Bat

A pleasant Springtime fragrance, this is. The lily and lotus notes are watery and the citrus and greens, synthetic as they are, play supporting roles to the wet florals at work. The base I'll admit is a bit banal, but the whole is nonchalantly pleasant; for warm days you just don't want to fuss over what to wear.

02 February, 2011

bookwyrmsmith's avatar
    bookwyrmsmith

This reminds me of EA Green Tea a soft tea/waterflower (perhaps more longlasting and floral formulation?) I tried my mother's mini and I like it a lot .I will be getting a full bottle.

22 May, 2010