Black Pearls (1996)

HouseElizabeth Taylor
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Elizabeth Arden > Parfums International

About Black Pearls

Black Pearls is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Taylor. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Black Pearls

I initially bought this fragrance for my mother as it was on sale and judging by the notes I thought that she will really like this present. Naughty me! I decided to spray a sample on myself. Well that was it I had to order another bottle for her and my sister. I have found that if I spritz this wait a while spritz again, wait a while and then spritz again so that I have multiple layers combining I can't stop sniffing down the front of my top. I know some people say that you know when a fragrance suits you because you can no longer smell it on yourself but others can. I own a few fragrances that do that but I miss the pleasure of been able to smell that sensual haze myself. This one I get the pleasure of smelling the sensual haze for hours after applying. This is sure to become a staple in my perfume collection.
17th June, 2011

Dark, smoky, powerfully floral and slightly fruity. It's not bad. It ends a bit powdery and with a leathery trait. Something reminds to me Scent Intense CN, i guess the combination of smoke (may be a touch of smoky amber) jasmine, sandalwood and spices. The old lady effect abides in the combination of bergamot, spices, peach and rose. The vanilla note is under control. Interesting and powerful.
29th March, 2011
Dark, powdery, smoky, leathery sitting atop a sexy sweetness...the notes are listed as a blend of soft sweet spices, white rose, and amber with fruity notes of fresh citrus and melons. Don't smell any of the citrus--melons, maybe.

Very different and sophisticated. That leathery note smells more like rubber at first, but it tones itself down to reveal the more powdery spicy and sweet aspects of the scent. I really appreciate this dark beautiful scent. Discontinued, but easily found everywhere for a steal.
08th December, 2007
I reallly love this scent. It is sweet, but not too sweet, floral but kept interesting by the fruity peach notes in it, and complex enough to be interesting. It is also wearable day or night. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it.
08th June, 2007

Add your review of Black Pearls

Shop for Black Pearls products online

Shop for Black Pearls at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Black Pearls

Member images of Black Pearls

There are no member images of Black Pearls yet. Why not be the first?