Black Pearls (1996)

HouseElizabeth Taylor
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Elizabeth Arden > Parfums International

About Black Pearls

Black Pearls is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Taylor. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Black Pearls

I love Black Pearls by Elizabeth Taylor. I also love True Love by Elizabeth Arden. When Black Pearls is no longer available (because it has been discontinued but still relatively easy to acquire), then I will use True Love in its place (assuming it hasn't also been discontinued by then). True Love is similar to Black Pearls, although it doesn't have such a heavy powdery note. I still love Black Pearls a little more than True Love, so I guess I better stock up so I can sell them for $200/bottle on e-Bay five years from now. PS-Why did they EVER discontinue Fendi For Women (the beautiful original) and Fendi Uomo???
19th April, 2019
This is lovely, comforting, id say a good autumn frag, not sexy scent like Passion, but certainly elegant
30th March, 2019
I initially bought this fragrance for my mother as it was on sale and judging by the notes I thought that she will really like this present. Naughty me! I decided to spray a sample on myself. Well that was it I had to order another bottle for her and my sister. I have found that if I spritz this wait a while spritz again, wait a while and then spritz again so that I have multiple layers combining I can't stop sniffing down the front of my top. I know some people say that you know when a fragrance suits you because you can no longer smell it on yourself but others can. I own a few fragrances that do that but I miss the pleasure of been able to smell that sensual haze myself. This one I get the pleasure of smelling the sensual haze for hours after applying. This is sure to become a staple in my perfume collection.
17th June, 2011

Dark, smoky, powerfully floral and slightly fruity. It's not bad. It ends a bit powdery and with a leathery trait. Something reminds to me Scent Intense CN, i guess the combination of smoke (may be a touch of smoky amber) jasmine, sandalwood and spices. The old lady effect abides in the combination of bergamot, spices, peach and rose. The vanilla note is under control. Interesting and powerful.
29th March, 2011
Dark, powdery, smoky, leathery sitting atop a sexy sweetness...the notes are listed as a blend of soft sweet spices, white rose, and amber with fruity notes of fresh citrus and melons. Don't smell any of the citrus--melons, maybe.

Very different and sophisticated. That leathery note smells more like rubber at first, but it tones itself down to reveal the more powdery spicy and sweet aspects of the scent. I really appreciate this dark beautiful scent. Discontinued, but easily found everywhere for a steal.
08th December, 2007
I reallly love this scent. It is sweet, but not too sweet, floral but kept interesting by the fruity peach notes in it, and complex enough to be interesting. It is also wearable day or night. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it.
08th June, 2007

Elizabeth Taylor BLACK PEARLS by Parfums International 3.3oz Bottle of Perfume

End Date: Sunday May-26-2019 16:45:25 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $35.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Perfume mujer Black Pearls by Elizabeth Taylor for Women Eau Parfum Spray, 3.3oz

End Date: Monday May-27-2019 4:33:51 PDT

ELIZABETH TAYLOR BLACK PEARLS Perfume Spray 3.4 oz New Unbox E83

End Date: Monday May-27-2019 19:44:12 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Elizabeth Taylor - Black Pearls - 3.3 Oz Bottle EDP for Women (UN Boxed)

End Date: Monday May-27-2019 19:53:40 PDT