Forever Elizabeth (2002)

HouseElizabeth Taylor
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Forever Elizabeth

Forever Elizabeth is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Taylor. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Forever Elizabeth

A slightly spicy fragance, ok, but not the best she's made. Ok for daily wear though when perfume doesn't matter too much.
03rd February, 2011
This may not be a fair review, because what happened was, I saw a box of little bottles of Elizabeth Taylor brand scents as a collection, on sale in a store that was going out of business, so who knows how old they were?

Anyway, "Passion" and the others smelled cheap and biting....but "Forever Elizabeth" was the only one that smelled somehow rounder, and more mellow. I thought it was pretty. So I kept this one (sometimes needing a feminine scent, when dressed up in drag) and gave the others to my mom.

Sorry, Mummy!
07th July, 2010
Got a 50ml bottle of this in a factory seconds shop for £5 so it was well worth the money I thought. I carried it round in my hand bag and squirted it like there was no tomorrow.If you do have to fork out more than the price I paid, then give it a miss, there are so many others like it around. The only thing I liked about it was the sweet banana note which was a nice for the price !
21st January, 2009
A fruity floral with a musky amber base. Very run-of-the-mill. Smells like a million others. Not offensive, but not descript or memorable in any way. Skip it.
18th May, 2006

Add your review of Forever Elizabeth

Shop for Forever Elizabeth products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Forever Elizabeth