Tropical Punch (2001)

SupplierRobertet
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchEscada Beaute Group

About Tropical Punch

Tropical Punch is a feminine perfume by Escada. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Phillippe Romano

Tropical Punch fragrance notes

Reviews of Tropical Punch

As much as I like fruity, tropical fragrances...I just don't like this one as much as the other Escada fragrances (like Island Kiss). It's missing a little something for me. I do like it enough to wear it...but when I do, it doesn't last long on me at all. I would say about an hour later I can't tell I ever put it on. Overall, a little disappointing.
07th July, 2012
This fruity, flroal, summery fragrance always made me smile. A big burst of tropical fragrance that wafted me back to Caribbean holidays settled to a surprisingly long-lasting middle and base. One of the few fragrances I bought several times in its limited lifetime. I think this was one of the best Escada 'limited edition' fragrances and one which deserved to live longer than one summer. Bring it back please!
06th July, 2010
Smelled pretty nice in the bottle or on paper, but just did not work on my skin; turned too strongly musky and slightly sour on my skin.
12th April, 2010
a summer fragrance. reminds me of my ex-girlfriend, i really like this on her in a hot day.
10th January, 2010

Add your review of Tropical Punch

Shop for Tropical Punch products online

Search Amazon for Tropical Punch

Member images of Tropical Punch

There are no member images of Tropical Punch yet. Why not be the first?