Pleasures Intense (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseEstée Lauder
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Pleasures Intense

Pleasures Intense is a feminine perfume by Estée Lauder. The scent was launched in 2002

Pleasures Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Pleasures Intense

There is something about Estee Lauder fragrances that don't quite agree with my chemistry.

Pleasures Intense is fresh, flowery and certainly pleasant, but it is one of those scents that I'd imagine one to tire of quickly.

The opening turned rather bitter on my skin and was actually quite heavy and sticky. I disliked being shrouded in a cloud of this when I had only applied a small squirt to my wrist.

The heart of Pleasures Intense was a warmer yet smoother blend of florals, with the lily and jasmine creating that all too familiar 'bouquet of flowers' type of smell.

This isn't the type of fragrance that you would wear if you were to impress someone, especially the opposite sex. Pleasures Intense is more like the scent you would wear on a Summer's day while out walking the dog, sitting drinking cups of tea or digging around in the garden.

My advice, if you don't like heavy florals, stay away from this one.

05th June, 2011
I smelled this scent on a woman at church, i liked it so much i asked her what it was. i loved the faint floral scent emanating from her.....smells great! I'm not sure of what flowers were used in its make up if i had to guess I would say a touch of carnation with a hint of lilac and??? She said she only uses it sparingly but....very nice.
27th December, 2010 (last edited: 28th December, 2010)
Lisle Show all reviews
Thank goodness I got this cheap on eBay. I love the original and I love the Delight version but this is nothing like either. Horrible. Starts off as fly spray and warms up to cheap washing up liquid. In fact, I have nicer washing up liquids.
10th May, 2010
lets be clear: i despise pleasures, but this intense version is very pretty. the pink peony is dramatic and pronounced in this pink juice.
i'm a big peony fan though. i imagine this would work great on a summer night.
02nd May, 2009
That perfume is quite weird. Not in a bad way. It smells very "pink"!
15th December, 2008
Not Pleasures, not intense...more like 'watered down'! I just don't get this one.
20th October, 2008

Add your review of Pleasures Intense

Shop for Pleasures Intense products online

Shop for Pleasures Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pleasures Intense

Member images of Pleasures Intense

There are no member images of Pleasures Intense yet. Why not be the first?