Most Precious (1951)
    by Irma Shorell (orig. by Evyan)

Average Rating:

Most Precious information

Most Precious is a women's fragrance by Irma Shorell. The scent was launched in 1951

Reviews of Most Precious

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Cricketkitty's avatar

We all had a bottle of this as young teenagers. It was a soft floral, reminded me of honeysuckle, though that is not mentioned in the makeup of this delicate fragrance. I do get the lily of the valley on this. I haven't seen it in years, though. A shame because young teenagers would be a perfect market for this. It just smelled nice.

09 September, 2012

my.migraine's avatar

It was originally by Evyan and then Long Lost Perfume.com made it, now they have quit as well. It was a soft, delicate floral. "Most Precious Perfume has notes of tarragon, heliotrope, anise oil, lemon, lily of the valley, ylang ylang, jasmine, orange flower, gardenia, rose, tonka, coumarin" If anyone can help me find something that will be similar in nature to this I would be grateful. I've had other scents over the years but when I lost my sense of smell several years ago I started to wear only this and now I running out:(

09 February, 2011

mimi's avatar

had a soft suttle floral and that is all i rememberbut i loved it

17 August, 2005