Most Precious (1951)
by Irma Shorell (originally by Evyan)

Most Precious information

Year of Launch1951

HouseIrma Shorell
Originally byEvyan
Parent CompanyIrma Shorell

About Most Precious

Most Precious is a feminine perfume by Irma Shorell. The scent was launched in 1951

Reviews of Most Precious

rbaker Show all reviews
The original Evyan vintage cologne:
Apart from a whiff of citrus in the first few minutes, this is essentially a white floral scent, dominated by muguet, jasmine and gardenia. A lovely combination made of ingredients of high quality.

Unfortunately it collapses after a couple of hours, leaving in its trail a pleasant vanilla note that is tapering gently, being very close to my skin. I get soft sillage, adequate projection and a lamentable shortevity - not longevity - of less than three hours.

Whether the unsatisfactory longevity is related to the age of my sample is unclear, but it is the main drawback in experiencing this otherwise lovely creation for spring on my skin. 2.75/5.
19th December, 2015
We all had a bottle of this as young teenagers. It was a soft floral, reminded me of honeysuckle, though that is not mentioned in the makeup of this delicate fragrance. I do get the lily of the valley on this. I haven't seen it in years, though. A shame because young teenagers would be a perfect market for this. It just smelled nice.
09th September, 2012
It was originally by Evyan and then Long Lost made it, now they have quit as well. It was a soft, delicate floral. "Most Precious Perfume has notes of tarragon, heliotrope, anise oil, lemon, lily of the valley, ylang ylang, jasmine, orange flower, gardenia, rose, tonka, coumarin" If anyone can help me find something that will be similar in nature to this I would be grateful. I've had other scents over the years but when I lost my sense of smell several years ago I started to wear only this and now I running out:(
09th February, 2011
had a soft suttle floral and that is all i rememberbut i loved it
17th August, 2005

Add your review of Most Precious

Shop for Most Precious products online

Search Amazon for Most Precious

Member images of Most Precious

There are no member images of Most Precious yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Most Precious (1951)