Babe (1977)
    by Fabergé

Reviews of Babe

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

LondonGirl's avatar
    LondonGirl

I bought this in 1980, when I was 13; it was the perfect teenage fragrance, but I would still ware it now! It brings back very happy memories of fragrance shopping with my mum, when on holiday in Guernsey. We would come back after a morning’s shopping, having tried so many fragrances, that we couldn’t remember which was which, probably explains some of my more unfortunate early purchases, but this was a real favourite; clean, warm, and feminine, I loved it.

24 September, 2012

tanto's avatar
    tanto

There was nothing "ultra" or complex to Babe BUT it was a very pleasing scent. Some of my female friends in school wore it. I found it to be "sexy" in its own way. It was a 70's "turn on" scent for guys to enjoy. Soapy, fresh, and clean !

17 December, 2008

southernbreeze's avatar
    southernbreeze

Babe....if only someone could bring you back. I'm in my 40's and I'd be willing to bet that my teenagers would absolutely love Babe. I remember going on a date with a guy in my youth. His friends told me he wouldn't let anyone roll the windows down in his car. He wanted the smell to stay!! With a little updating of the bottle and the right advertising.....I KNOW for a fact this could be the best fragrence on the market....Keep the price down where EVEREY woman or girl could afford it...and Babe....would be in every girls purse. I know I'd stock up!!! Please someone give Babe a chance. I have ideas for commercials that would blow your mind.......

23 November, 2008

NebraskaLovesScent's avatar
    NebraskaLovesScent

Reminds me of my older sister and my sophisticated aunt. They both wore this one in the late 70's/early 80's. It was a clean, musky, sexy scent, very much of its time and place. Not sure I would enjoy this one now but as a kid, I loved it.

27 August, 2008

tvlampboy's avatar
    tvlampboy

Soapy, musky white floral that seemed to last forever on the skin. (Think Charlie with less exuberance and more sexiness.) A favorite with girls when I was in high school, and a favorite of mine even now (when I can still smell it). My aunt had a bottle forever; I think she finally used it up. Pity.

20th August, 2008

taliaseki's avatar
    taliaseki
    Turkey Turkey

This is my first perfume. I remember the advertisement of it on tv. A boy playing a guitar singed a song "there is a new babe in town" and there was a young girl on her roller skates...
    It was salmon colored fluid in a round shaped bottle. How i loved it. I used it from high school to early in collage but then it disappeared. I think it just smelled like clean skin; a bit soap and a bit human. I remember a friend of mine getting surprised to see me putting on perfume. "i thought it was natural smell of your skin" he said.
    It was really something that a skin would smell by itself. Or it suited me so well. Or i was very young. But no chance to reevaluate it today with an older nose as it discontinued.

08 July, 2008