Partage (1979)

HouseFabergé

About Partage

Partage is a feminine perfume by Fabergé. The scent was launched in 1979

Reviews of Partage

There is one review of Partage.
weegee Show all reviews
Several weeks ago I posted a long, well-considered & thoughtful review of this truly sublime fragrance, replete with memories from the early 1980's... the review was "locked" and invisible for so long that I finally emailed the admins to ask how long it usually takes for a review to be posted. No response. And now I find my review has simply vanished into the thin air of cyberspace. Alas, I didn't keep a copy or I'd repost.

Suffice to say this fragrance is a unisex masterpiece originally marketed for women and now often found on-line for waaaaay too much money unless you're lucky enough to find someone mistakenly selling it as a discontinued men's fragrance, in which case you might still get it without having to lose either an arm or a leg or ransom one's firstborn child.

Partage is a chypre marvel or perhaps a bitter green oriental - I can't say for certain because I'm blinded by love for it, there's no information on-line about it anywhere and Faberge's memory vaults are apparently impregnable. There's cedar in there somewhere and it lingers on and on. I sense some violet, too, but not the powdery kind, rather the fresh-cut green sharp kind that "taste like purple" - violet fans will know what I mean. There's no leather here but if there were Partage might be considered a cousin of Jolie Madame, another of my lifetime favorites.

I've kept Partage a secret from my "smelly friends" until I'd collected enough to last the balance of my lifetime, so now that I've got a stash of pure perfume, edt spray and edt splash to decant into purse-size spray minis, I will invite you to search it out on-line before it disappears entirely. Partage is a sublime masterpiece.
24th September, 2009 (last edited: 12th November, 2009)

Add your review of Partage

Shop for Partage products online

Search Amazon for Partage

Member images of Partage

There are no member images of Partage yet. Why not be the first?