Partage (1979)

Average Rating:

Partage information

Partage is a women's fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was launched in 1979

Reviews of Partage

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

weegee's avatar

Several weeks ago I posted a long, well-considered & thoughtful review of this truly sublime fragrance, replete with memories from the early 1980's... the review was "locked" and invisible for so long that I finally emailed the admins to ask how long it usually takes for a review to be posted. No response. And now I find my review has simply vanished into the thin air of cyberspace. Alas, I didn't keep a copy or I'd repost.

Suffice to say this fragrance is a unisex masterpiece originally marketed for women and now often found on-line for waaaaay too much money unless you're lucky enough to find someone mistakenly selling it as a discontinued men's fragrance, in which case you might still get it without having to lose either an arm or a leg or ransom one's firstborn child.

Partage is a chypre marvel or perhaps a bitter green oriental - I can't say for certain because I'm blinded by love for it, there's no information on-line about it anywhere and Faberge's memory vaults are apparently impregnable. There's cedar in there somewhere and it lingers on and on. I sense some violet, too, but not the powdery kind, rather the fresh-cut green sharp kind that "taste like purple" - violet fans will know what I mean. There's no leather here but if there were Partage might be considered a cousin of Jolie Madame, another of my lifetime favorites.

I've kept Partage a secret from my "smelly friends" until I'd collected enough to last the balance of my lifetime, so now that I've got a stash of pure perfume, edt spray and edt splash to decant into purse-size spray minis, I will invite you to search it out on-line before it disappears entirely. Partage is a sublime masterpiece.

24 September, 2009 (Last Edited: 12 November, 2009)

Add your review of Partage