Lily of the Valley (1847)
by Floris

Lily of the Valley information

Year of Launch1847

HouseFloris

About Lily of the Valley

Lily of the Valley is a feminine perfume by Floris. The scent was launched in 1847

Reviews of Lily of the Valley

I live in a warm, humid climate, and this is one of my warm-weather go-to fragrances. For 8 months of the year I cannot bear to get bogged down with ambers and orris root; light, clean florals like this, Coach Freesia, and 360 actually work best. Admittedly, I'm not going to impress anyone wearing this fragrance, but then, neither will the perspiration dripping down my decollete'.
09th September, 2012
A very classic composition built on a dominant lily of the valley note enriched by tuberose and a very usual rose note. Well crafted, discreet and somehow elegant but absolutely anonimous.
22nd June, 2011 (last edited: 04th August, 2011)
Firstly, I'm no huge fan of Lily of the Valley soliflores. Now that's out of the way, I'm not loving this Floris rendition either. It reminds me of when I was a little girl, in the mid to late 1960's. There were these tiny dolls called "Lil Kiddles". A series of them came packaged inside cute plastic perfume bottle pods, and the dolls were flower scented. The one I had smelled just like Floris Lily of the Valley. For a 5 year olds' little toy doll, it was a fun scent. For a grown womans perfume, not so pleasant.
21st July, 2009

Add your review of Lily of the Valley

Shop for Lily of the Valley products online

Shop for Lily of the Valley at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lily of the Valley

Member images of Lily of the Valley

There are no member images of Lily of the Valley yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Lily of the Valley (1847)