Zinnia (new) (1990)

Year of Launch1990

HouseFloris
PerfumerDouglas Cope

About Zinnia (new)

Zinnia (new) is a feminine perfume by Floris. The scent was launched in 1990 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Douglas Cope

Reviews of Zinnia (new)

Gail* Show all reviews
If I wanted a bottle of Eternity I would have bought it. This is a copy. NOT for me!!!
03rd December, 2009
Since my first review - I had time to wear this scent for a while and I can judge it even better now.

This is probably the most difficult scent to describe just because I find it to be in constant mutation on the skin.

It has a first flowery sweet aspect that then change like a chameleon until it dies.
It is Oriental - Sweet - Spicy Warm and Vanilla Modern style but with a superbe Classic finnish and a strong charactere.

It is not an "in your face" Oriental it is there and strong but again it "ooozes" Classic house.

It dryes slowly into a warm combination of vanilla spices amber and santalwood.

what I really like about this scent - it is very complex on the skin and compared to other oriental it seems to be always alive and changing.

Great All year round - it does not get too heavy in summer but on a wool jumper it is absolutely heaven.

Well done Mr Douglas Cope for this superb creation.

Like most Oriental or vanilla based EDT - you love it or hate it !!!

Laurent

17th February, 2006 (last edited: 10th November, 2006)
This is one of the prettiest fragrances I have ever bought, and will continue to use it. it is warm, and unforgettable.
04th September, 2004

Add your review of Zinnia (new)

Shop for Zinnia (new) products online

Search Amazon for Zinnia (new)

Member images of Zinnia (new)

There are no member images of Zinnia (new) yet. Why not be the first?