273 Rodeo Drive (1989)

75ml EdP
    75ml EdP
    75ml Cologne

Reviews of 273 Rodeo Drive

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

rcr's avatar
    rcr

One of my favorites on Women, it has a nice lively, rich, floral classy scent. I haven't noticed it much latley, but, always compliment someone when there wearing it.

05 May, 2009

tvlampboy's avatar
    tvlampboy

Loud and beautiful and affordable all at once -- imagine combining the fruity peach notes of Trésor, the white florals of Sung and the warm, powdery notes of White Shoulders.

Big thumbs up, especially for the embarrassingly modest price.

28 April, 2009

hollyc's avatar
    hollyc

I smell Giorgio with the volume turned all the way up! Thankfully I purchased this very inexpensively online. I don't mention to my husband when I'm wearing something new. I wait for the response. If there isn't one then I know I can wear it to MY heart's content. If there is a positive, unsolicited response, then I make of point of wearing it for HIS heart's content. This one illicited "WHAT is that you are wearing?!!" and "Please don't ever wear it again." I think it must be the tuberose that I find so noxious in this as does my honey, because I also loathed Fracas. Having said that, I think this one is probably well done (I loved Giorgio on a co-worker of mine)but could never wear it myself. This is STRONG stuff with prodigious lasting power. If you can wear tuberose, there are great deals on line. Use with caution, may meld with your DNA.

24 March, 2009

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Heady, yes! Sweet, yes! Huge white flowers, yes! Big 80's floral with the volume cranked up all the way. If White Shoulders made an extreme version ~ this would be it! Suprisingly enjoyable and value priced too.

06 April, 2007 (Last Edited: 17 April, 2008)

MrPinette's avatar
    MrPinette

Incredible! Sensational, and breath takingly Beautiful!!!!!

28 March, 2006

sherrie11's avatar
    sherrie11

I agree that 273 is very 80's. Yes, it's quite potent and heady, but it has some warmth to it, too, with a warm woodiness (sandalwood?) on the bottom. I don't often wear mine, I prefer other heady scents to this one. But it's not bad at all in small amounts.

17 March, 2006