273 Rodeo Drive (1989)

273 Rodeo Drive information

Year of Launch1989

HouseFred Hayman

About 273 Rodeo Drive

273 Rodeo Drive is a feminine perfume by Fred Hayman. The scent was launched in 1989

Reviews of 273 Rodeo Drive

rcr Show all reviews
One of my favorites on Women, it has a nice lively, rich, floral classy scent. I haven't noticed it much latley, but, always compliment someone when there wearing it.
05th May, 2009
Loud and beautiful and affordable all at once -- imagine combining the fruity peach notes of Trésor, the white florals of Sung and the warm, powdery notes of White Shoulders.

Big thumbs up, especially for the embarrassingly modest price.
28th April, 2009
I smell Giorgio with the volume turned all the way up! Thankfully I purchased this very inexpensively online. I don't mention to my husband when I'm wearing something new. I wait for the response. If there isn't one then I know I can wear it to MY heart's content. If there is a positive, unsolicited response, then I make of point of wearing it for HIS heart's content. This one illicited "WHAT is that you are wearing?!!" and "Please don't ever wear it again." I think it must be the tuberose that I find so noxious in this as does my honey, because I also loathed Fracas. Having said that, I think this one is probably well done (I loved Giorgio on a co-worker of mine)but could never wear it myself. This is STRONG stuff with prodigious lasting power. If you can wear tuberose, there are great deals on line. Use with caution, may meld with your DNA.
24th March, 2009
Heady, yes! Sweet, yes! Huge white flowers, yes! Big 80's floral with the volume cranked up all the way. If White Shoulders made an extreme version ~ this would be it! Suprisingly enjoyable and value priced too.
06th April, 2007 (last edited: 17th April, 2008)
Incredible! Sensational, and breath takingly Beautiful!!!!!
28th March, 2006
I agree that 273 is very 80's. Yes, it's quite potent and heady, but it has some warmth to it, too, with a warm woodiness (sandalwood?) on the bottom. I don't often wear mine, I prefer other heady scents to this one. But it's not bad at all in small amounts.
17th March, 2006

Add your review of 273 Rodeo Drive

Shop for 273 Rodeo Drive products online

Shop for 273 Rodeo Drive at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 273 Rodeo Drive

Member images of 273 Rodeo Drive

There are no member images of 273 Rodeo Drive yet. Why not be the first?