Bulgarian Rose (1998)

Average Rating:

Bulgarian Rose information

Bulgarian Rose is a women's fragrance by Fresh. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Bulgarian Rose

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

laral28's avatar

Having actually grown and smelled fresh roses, this is one of the closest to memory. If you want something that reminds you of a rose but takes you down a different garden path this is not your scent. But if you truly love the smell of a rose...well you just have to hope that Fresh will bring it back one day.

10th July, 2009 (Last Edited: 23 July, 2009)

Quarry's avatar

Some of us must be wired differently when it comes to "reading" rose scents. I'm almost nauseated by rose water. To me, real roses smell akin to a freshly grated, sweet carrot. I tried to like Fresh Bulgarian rose--I tried like a cowboy tries to ride a bucking bronco--but by the time I walked from Sephora to Barnes & Noble in the mall, I had to go bathe up to the elbows in the ladies' restroom. If you appreciate a range of roses, you could try this, but if you're a little flaky about roses, don't hurt yourself with this. I've found Stella to be much more approachable.

29 September, 2005