Gabriela Sabatini (1989)

Year of Launch1989

HouseGabriela Sabatini
Parent Company at launchMuelhens

About Gabriela Sabatini

Gabriela Sabatini is a feminine perfume by Gabriela Sabatini. The scent was launched in 1989

Reviews of Gabriela Sabatini

I like this scent a lot, one of the few I bought in a physical shop... I love the jasmine, only find the overall scent a little too high to my taste... I prefer the lower notes of orientals : sandalwood, incense, amber. Gabby would be great with some of the lower oriental / smoky notes - maybe layering on top of scent oil is an idea...
18th May, 2012
kaori Show all reviews
I agree with the comment of RC2K posted earlier. This scent under a hot shower is very fun.
19th January, 2007
Gabriella Sabatini is without a doubt a timeless fragrance. It became my signature fragrance some years ago and it is still a firm favourite with myself and my male friends. I found it to be a rich (warm) floral flavour that softens during the day. Nice thing about it, is that it's heat-activated, so you'll find yourself suddenly enveloped by the smell after you've forgotten you have it on. What I love about it : Getting under a hot shower at the end of the day, the smell is released again before it is washed away. Simply feminine and sexy!
25th August, 2005

Add your review of Gabriela Sabatini

Shop for Gabriela Sabatini products online

Shop for Gabriela Sabatini at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Gabriela Sabatini

Member images of Gabriela Sabatini

There are no member images of Gabriela Sabatini yet. Why not be the first?