Delicious (1993)

Year of Launch1993

HouseGale Hayman
PerfumerRene Morganthaler

About Delicious

Delicious is a feminine perfume by Gale Hayman. The scent was launched in 1993 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Rene Morganthaler

Reviews of Delicious

sweet like elizabeth ardens sunflowers but possibly stronger/longer lasting a light hand is called for to prevent sugar overdose!
25th October, 2009
Very strong over the top floral. Mimosa, jasmine, mandarin, tuberose. Yuk.
23rd August, 2008
This is a screamer. Too sweet and very loud about it. It was barf inducing to me and it's like that when others wear this juice. Too much candy going on that I couldn't stand it! It's like a cheap candy shop. And boy, can you smell this sweet concoction from far, far away! Most of the gals I knew who wore this was a bit old. God, how they stank! If only they knew!
20th April, 2008
It must be my chemistry, but on me Delicious was heady and had a majorly bad jasmine note. I admit that some jasmines don't wear well on me, and this is one of the worst. Very brassy and loud.
02nd April, 2006
If you can't try this in parfum, don't bother, but in parfum it is subtle and divine. If it weren't discontinued, I might wear it every day.
28th October, 2005
Delicious is Tresor on a very horribly bad day. Though the two have precious little in common compositionally, they're both generally fruity-floral orientals. And while I have some issues with Tresor, in general I think it's a quite nice scent. Delicious, on the other hand, is like a very un-delicious Tresor, just over-the-top ripe and reeking and bordering on a little rancid, I'm sorry to say. And just ridiculously loud on application, an invasive blow of mimosa, jasmine, tuberose and mandarin that smells like canned peaches. Everything in Delicious - and in Gale Hayman scents in general; don't even get me started on Delicious Feelings! - smells cheap to me, cheap and low-grade. Why this is the case, I don't know; the bottle and box look quality enough, but the ingredients in the juice just come off as el cheapo.
27th September, 2005

Add your review of Delicious

Shop for Delicious products online

Shop for Delicious at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Delicious

Member images of Delicious

There are no member images of Delicious yet. Why not be the first?