Delicious (1993)

Year of Launch1993

HouseGale Hayman
PerfumerRene Morganthaler

About Delicious

Delicious is a feminine perfume by Gale Hayman. The scent was launched in 1993 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Rene Morganthaler

Reviews of Delicious

I got this on fragrancefactory in the original bottle with the metal leopard on it. They charge a premium for it, but I had to have it.
02nd April, 2016
Very synthetic smelling and excruciatingly loud it positively screams of cheap jasmine (port o potty jasmine). It starts loud and stays that way...for days. For me this is unwearable.
10th August, 2015
sweet like elizabeth ardens sunflowers but possibly stronger/longer lasting a light hand is called for to prevent sugar overdose!
25th October, 2009
Very strong over the top floral. Mimosa, jasmine, mandarin, tuberose. Yuk.
23rd August, 2008
This is a screamer. Too sweet and very loud about it. It was barf inducing to me and it's like that when others wear this juice. Too much candy going on that I couldn't stand it! It's like a cheap candy shop. And boy, can you smell this sweet concoction from far, far away! Most of the gals I knew who wore this was a bit old. God, how they stank! If only they knew!
20th April, 2008
It must be my chemistry, but on me Delicious was heady and had a majorly bad jasmine note. I admit that some jasmines don't wear well on me, and this is one of the worst. Very brassy and loud.
02nd April, 2006

Add your review of Delicious

Shop for Delicious products online

Shop for Delicious at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Delicious