Sunset Boulevard (1998)

Sunset Boulevard information

Year of Launch1998

HouseGale Hayman

About Sunset Boulevard

Sunset Boulevard is a feminine perfume by Gale Hayman. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Sunset Boulevard

I've seen Sunset Boulevard described as a unisex perfume (Fragrantica for instance) and as a feminine perfumes (like here in Basenotes) and I can assure you that it is more feminine than anythig else.
It is basically white flowers, jasmine, some lilly and faintly honeysucle and some others white flowers but jasmine is clearly the dominant note. The honey is subdued and hardly perceived while the orange, although it is unquestionable there while you spray it, it is gone in a few seconds.
A very pleasant perfume but it may induce headaches to some, it is that class of perfume unfortunately.
Some men may pull it off, but it is clearly a feminine perfume.
A very weak thumbs up
02nd August, 2011
I took a chance and purchased this over the internet without having smelled it first because I'd read good reviews about it, because it was so reasonably priced (about $10 for 100ml!!) and because Gale Hayman products are not readily available in England so I wouldn't be able to buy it here. Luckily, when it arrived I was relieved that it is a very nice perfume and lived up to the good things I had heard about it. It's very pleasant smelling, light and sweet but not overly so. Supposedly orange is one of the main notes in it but I don't smell that at all, which is a good thing because I don't like the smell of orange in perfumes! I don't think it's a real head turner kind of perfume but one which is very pleasant smelling anyway, easy to wear anytime, day or night, and would just as easily appeal to a young woman as to an older one. Also, for quite an expensive smelling perfume the price is incredibly good. I doubt anybody would find this perfume objectionable and stinky! I can definitely recommend it.
10th January, 2009

Add your review of Sunset Boulevard

Shop for Sunset Boulevard products online

Shop for Sunset Boulevard at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sunset Boulevard

Member images of Sunset Boulevard

There are no member images of Sunset Boulevard yet. Why not be the first?