Grass (1994)

Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Grass

Grass is a feminine perfume by Gap. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Grass

It smells like cut grass with laundry detergent cleaning it up a bit.

I love it, and I will spray it whenever I a. need s hower but want to smell fresh b. whenever I wear something green.

I have even blended this with Thunderstorm by Demeter to add the clean smell to a thunderstorm that Grass has.

I was introduced to this when I was 14 and sought it out ever since...until I found it in 2009.

This is the only reason I go into a GAP.
26th December, 2012
The original GRASS began with an intense top note of fresh green clover which eventually dried down to a muted, shimmery, smoky ghost of itself. Whether or not you will like the new reissue depends on which of those stages you liked best. If it was the top note, you're in luck-- the new GRASS is nothing but. It stretches that sunny green prelude into eternity, like the perfect endless summer. As for me, the incense-like, autumnal drydown was what I adored, and that's gone.... as is the last of the sprayers I snapped up when the original was being discontinued. I would have given the original GRASS five stars. Sadly, this dieted-down version only gets three from me-- c'est la vie.
30th January, 2010
I was thrilled to see this fragrance return. I loved it in the '90s. To my nose, this reissue is not substantially different from my memory of the fragrance. It's a warm, round, sunny, sweet grass scent that's at once pure and very sexy. It's both naive and witty, and it still gives me great pleasure. I'd tried several grass scents after this one was discontinued, and none came clase. I bought two small body sprays and two large EDT bottles this time around.
11th March, 2009
I used to use Grass perfume from the Gap in the 90ís. I went back then to get more and I was brokenhearted to see it had been discontinued. I ordered a set from eBay and was thrilled with it. I pestered the Gap for a long time to get it back and today, 1/9/09, it was back. Excited, I sprayed it on and was very disappointed. It smelled nothing like my old Grass. Itís totally different. The old Grass smelled like the memory of a sunny day spent lolling on the grass. The old fragrance was rich, polished, slightly aldehydic, soft, not biting, and had a hint of a deep flower at the end. And it really smelled like grass. To my nose, this new Grass does not have any grass or floral smell in it at all. It might be in there, but it does not come through. The only thing I can smell in it is thin, raspy cucumber. Actually, it smells like a sharp shampoo. I will just keep with the original Grass perfume I have. Iím glad I bought the big size.
10th January, 2009
This fragances it's back to gap stores. I live in Puerto Rico and I buyed one yesterday!
03rd October, 2008
It does exactly what it says on the bottle. It smells of grass. Makes grown men blush with the memory of mis-spent evenings behind the park-keeper's hut. Why, Gap, why, did you discontinue this just to bring out another run of gutless Tommy clones?????
29th September, 2008

Add your review of Grass

Shop for Grass products online

Search Amazon for Grass

Member images of Grass

There are no member images of Grass yet. Why not be the first?