Earth (1994)

Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Earth

Earth is a feminine perfume by Gap. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Earth

I actually bought this because I had run out of Grass after it was discontinued, I thought it would be something similar! I definitely smell dry herbs, but more like the tea cabinet of a spotlessly clean friend's kitchen. Unpleasantly soapy at times, definitely smells 'middling' - not aspiring to luxury like Banana Republic, not cheap but workable like Old Navy, but solidly inoffensive and not earthy in the least.
04th February, 2011
An ingenious concoction. I cook with sage but 'til I read the ingredients, the perfume was a mystery to me. It's an invigorating scent. Have been wearing it since 1994. It is my favorite perfume of all time. It is the mosting invigorating unexpected scent I can think of. Sweet, refreshing (it's got a punch), and addictive. Love it. Can't smell it and not smile.
02nd August, 2010
I actually brought a little spritzer of this stuff with me on a car-camping trip to the Southwest-- where else do you feel closer to the EARTH itself?? It's mostly based on sage. Very androgynous, and not too overpowering for something so inexpensive. I still wear it occasionally and am glad I picked up a bottle of the EDT before they stopped making it.
17th April, 2008

Add your review of Earth

Shop for Earth products online

Search Amazon for Earth

Member images of Earth

There are no member images of Earth yet. Why not be the first?