Dream (1995)

Year of Launch1995
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGap
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchGap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division

About Dream

Dream is a feminine perfume by Gap. The scent was launched in 1995

Reviews of Dream

I fell in love with the orange blossom note in this and this scent's sweetness when I was 16. I still have the bottle, nearly unused, because it didn't take very long for me to discover Dior's Hypnotic Poison and abandoning "dream" for eternity. Regarding "dream", I liken it to candy. I still think that candy is nice to have every once in a while, not every day or all the time. There are better ones out there for me that suit me better now, at 24.
29th December, 2005
Yikes - fragrances like this are why I have such negative connotations of freesia as a note. Gap Dream, which combines freesia and citrus notes and possibly also a touch of orange blossom, is a loud and unsubtle scent, about as dreamlike as going to sleep next to a construction site. I have no problem with mass market, affordable fragrances - and in fact consider quite a few of those out there to be true gems - but this one is a nightmare and I'm puzzled as to what Iw as thinking when I bought it in the first place, as there are other Gap scents far better than this. There's not any nice or graceful way to state how cheap this smells and how tenaciously it clings. And on top of all that, I have terrible memories of the first time I wore it, on a marathon all night, all day, multiply flight-delayed business trip to Lexington, Kentucky during one broiling Fourth of July weekend. Well, I will say this - the fragrance kept on going long after I did! It took two dry cleanings to remove its essence from my suit. Anyway, if you must have a scent from the Gap, look instead to the chain's new Scent Editions line, as the fragrances in that are a major improvement over this one.
21st September, 2005

Add your review of Dream

Shop for Dream products online

Shop for Dream at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dream

Member images of Dream

There are no member images of Dream yet. Why not be the first?