Close (2000)

Year of Launch2000
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGap
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchGap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division

About Close

Close is a feminine perfume by Gap. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Close

There is one review of Close.
This fragrance sat forgotten for years as I received it around Christmas 2009 at Secret Santa on the job I was then. I remember spraying it, thinking "Fresh, unremarkable, but I'll keep it" and forgetting about it.

Well, now it's summer (2014, mind you) and I decided to try it again. Wow!

Surprisingly complex compared to what I was expecting. On the opening I get freshness and something similar to sea breeze (reminds me of Navegar without all the wood and spices), plus something deeper which I cannot really describe. Could be the almond, an almond that is more almond peel in its slightly woody smell than sweet almond.

As it dries it gets just a hint of flowers, very subtle and not very sweet, and a nice fresh powdery note without losing the sea breeze atmosphere and slight bright wood notes (compared to darker wood notes that orientals often have). I know it has more notes as I can smell something else behind this, but I cannot identify them.

To me, it recalls waking up in early summer near the sea, open windows and a slight breeze, the air still neither cool nor warm. I really like it now!
01st November, 2014

Add your review of Close

Shop for Close products online

Shop for Close at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Close

Member images of Close

There are no member images of Close yet. Why not be the first?