Carržerre (1996)

Based on 19 ratings

Carržerre information

Carržerre is a women's fragrance by Gendarme. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Carržerre

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

SusyQ's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Bergamot and lavender in a very clean (too clean) composition. Put your head in a detergent box and you won't have to sample this. I took a smell at my sample and immediately realized I wouldn't wear it, ever - it smells too much like clean laundry. I therefore used my sample as a bed linen spray and I felt as if I was sleeping in newly washed sheets, every night. By the time I finished my sample I'd gone addicted, and the perfume had gone from a red thumb to a green one.

12 November, 2012

promqueen's avatar

Literal translation: "Career water"..this about says it. A good fragrance to wear to work; clean and light, like a dry martini

14 November, 2009 (Last Edited: 10th December, 2009)

Zenobia's avatar

Carriere smells of fresh clean laundry straight after you bring it in from the garden on a sunny day. It's ideal for sport and exercise because you smell very clean and fresh the whole time. Not 'perfumey' but quite aromatic. Lasting power is not bad.

28 December, 2006

TaoLady's avatar

Hmmn. Mossy - pond-sy. Think dragonflies skimming dark waters - fresh clean.
    Lasts approximately five minutes. Keep dousing.

10th September, 2006

TinselX's avatar

Love this for summer. Super-clean smelling, but not very long-lasting. Very citrusy with a musk dry-down. Could never offend anyone.

09 October, 2005