Deepest Night (2002)

Average Rating:

Deepest Night information

Deepest Night is a women's fragrance by Ghost. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Deepest Night

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Shifty Bat's avatar

Spurred by my love for Deep Night I had to try the flanker. I think 'creamy' is an apt description of the body. Deepest Night is a very linear, or even whole scent, and while I find it easy to describe, I can not seem to properly relate its effect.
    Think of a strong and well-blended base scent of vanilla, sandalwood, and honey. The honey serves to add a pleasant sweetness to the central vanilla and the sandal adds a woody, earthen depth, but just barely so. The freesia and tiare are subtle yet distinguishable and add dimension. The presence of mango is very light-handed but again imparts another aspect to what might normally come across as a very normal fragrance. The blending at work is superb, and the end result is a scent that hints but does not shout, that beckons and leads but doesn't wait, like a powerful choir in sotto voce, the audience silent with romantic reverence.

30th November, 2010

donanicola's avatar

Normally I am to be found wearing Mitsouko/31 Rue Cambon/Diorella - or something similar with a weakness for heavier woody scents in winter so what it is about a lush fruity number such as Ghost Deepest Night which attracts me I don't know. It smells exotic in a creamy but dark way. This isn't sunlit exotic. It is well named. The notes by themselves (freesia, mango, honey, tiare flower, sandalwood, vanilla and possibly cardamom) should have me running for the hills but for some reason I find it hypnotic. Who knew? That's one of the reasons I love perfumes - you can be constantly surprised :-)

24th July, 2008

Add your review of Deepest Night

Search for on eBay United States

RARE Ghost Deepest Night 50ml EDP Perfume BNIB- LAST ONE!!!
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now