Ghost Serenity (2003)

Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > Wella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Ghost Serenity

Ghost Serenity is a feminine perfume by Ghost. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Ghost Serenity

It is the best fragrance I ever had, one of the sed news that it is hard to fine. I love it and get a lot of compliment.
26th October, 2012
Yes, it is strong and the bergamot and lily-of-the-valley (or peony, I canít quite tell which) is dominant ó in your face, even ó in the opening and then continues into the middle notes of the fragrance. I donít like the aroma, it is rather OLD FASHIONED and often old fashioned is a good thing, but not in this case. The overwhelming floral accord quickly loses strength and settles down to a much more acceptable potency. It is still very floral and quite a bit out of date, but nothing to take offense at. Ghost Serenity stays a little aggressively floral in the drydown but by this time, it has simply turned generic and mediocre. Although I really donít care for it, I must say that the notes of this fragrance do not give off a synthetic vibration, and thatís a good thing. Serenity is traditionally feminine, and for one who likes strongly floral fragrances, this would be a good one to test. It is an adequately constructed scent, but you gotta love florals.
20th November, 2007
I bought this after smelling it in Nordstrom. I wore the sample spritz while shopping and went back before going home and bought it.
I love it and I get lots of compliments on it.

I might add, Chaelaran, one of the women loving it most was a 57 yr old woman. Does that qualify it as "old ladyish"? I take no offense...I enjoy the scent.
29th January, 2007 (last edited: 15th October, 2012)
Bought this on a whim, never a good idea for me.
Notes of bergamot, peony, lily of the valley. Too strong with the lily this fragrance is powdery and dare I say it, 'old ladyish' to my 'not so young' nose! I guess I don't like it then!
12th March, 2006

Add your review of Ghost Serenity

Shop for Ghost Serenity products online

Search Amazon for Ghost Serenity

Member images of Ghost Serenity

There are no member images of Ghost Serenity yet. Why not be the first?