Giò (1992)

About Giò

Giò is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 1992

Giò fragrance notes

Reviews of Giò

Has a great David Lynch commercial, but it's in the Crystal Light Nutrasweet fruity floral early 90s style of Eternity, Tresor, Liz Claiborne, and Amarige. There were so many of these.
02nd October, 2015
The most exquisite floral ever!

GIò is an extraordinary and rare beauty. A burst of peach nectar, gardenias and sweet cloves blended to perfection. Extremely sensual and classy. My favorite vintage of all time. It's unique! It's timeless!

26th May, 2013
I actually miss this one. Very brassy and floral. I hated it when I was first spritzed in the department store (quite against my will, and not something that I would ever consider buying at first smell - very NOT my type of scent). As the day wore on however, it really started to grow on me. It smelled like a good version of those Estee Lauder scents. I actually went back and bought a bottle. I wish they still made it.
22nd May, 2012
Giorgio Armani Gio' is a wonderful floral-oriental which smells about silence, chandeliers, draperies, elusive dames, cozy intellectual ambiences and romantic dinners. An hesperidic opening (a touch of glorious bergamot and orange), a changeful and sophisticated floral central chord (it's an iris-jasmine prominent accord to me) over an honeyed and woody-mossy chypre base. Very romantic and mysterious to me, somewhat decandent and moody. Extremely sophisticated and obscure as an unknown woman wolking away as an elusive shade in the night. A retro fragrance somewhat hard to find nowadays.
16th April, 2012 (last edited: 23rd April, 2016)
I absolutely adore this, unfortunately it's increasingly hard to find. No other perfume makes me feel as Goddess-like as this one !
24th January, 2009
Not as popular as Acque di Gio, very different indeed. Very sweet, like honey, not very interesting though... .
26th June, 2007