Giò (1992)
    by Giorgio Armani

Giò Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Giò

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

mariana's avatar
    mariana
    Brazil Brazil

The most exquisite floral ever!

GIò is an extraordinary and rare beauty. A burst of peach nectar, gardenias and sweet cloves blended to perfection. Extremely sensual and classy. My favorite vintage of all time. It's unique! It's timeless!

26 May, 2013

jellokatt's avatar
    jellokatt

I actually miss this one. Very brassy and floral. I hated it when I was first spritzed in the department store (quite against my will, and not something that I would ever consider buying at first smell - very NOT my type of scent). As the day wore on however, it really started to grow on me. It smelled like a good version of those Estee Lauder scents. I actually went back and bought a bottle. I wish they still made it.

22 May, 2012

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

A wonderful  floral-oriental that smells of silence, chandeliers, cozy intellectual ambiences and romantic dinners. An hesperidic opening (a touch of bergamot and orange), a changeful and sophisticated floral chord (it's iris-jasmine prominent to me) over an honeyed and woody base. Very romantic and mysterious to me, a bit decandent and moody. Extremely sophisticated and obscure as an unknown woman wolking away elusive in the night. A bit retro and hard to find nowadays.

16 April, 2012 (Last Edited: 19 April, 2012)

WardrobeMistress's avatar
    WardrobeMistress

I absolutely adore this, unfortunately it's increasingly hard to find. No other perfume makes me feel as Goddess-like as this one !

24 January, 2009

Heidi's avatar
    Heidi
    Belgium Belgium

Not as popular as Acque di Gio, very different indeed. Very sweet, like honey, not very interesting though... .

26 June, 2007

giraffe's avatar
    giraffe

I hated smelling this on other people, but loved it on me. It smells like honey to me.

14 March, 2006