Emporio Armani White She (2001)
by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani White She information

Year of Launch2001

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAnnie Buzantian
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Emporio Armani White She

A new version of the popular Emporio Armani scent. It originally was to be only available from May to September, but has now in 2002 been joined by body products so looks like it's here to stay!

Emporio Armani White She fragrance notes

Reviews of Emporio Armani White She

It was my first favorite perfume when I was twelve...however I can hardly remember it and it seems to have disappeared. Holds a lot of memories though and while my tastes have changed and I'm not sure I'd like this, now....I'd love to be able to smell it, again.
09th February, 2012
White is the perfect name for this fragrance. The colour white although basic and plain, is the symbol of innocence and peace, a shade that can be blended to create lighter colours and neutral enough to make one feel clean and secure.

This perfume for me is like a warm blanket, I feel safe and comforted by its scent. Just like stepping out of the shower, Emporio Armani White leaves you feeling refreshed and clean.

The mild citrus top notes are what initially makes you feel so revitalised. The scent is soft and subtle making it perfect for those warmer months and those casual outings.

The heart is quite interesting. For some strange reason I sense vanilla and milky notes which reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine.

The drydown is quite obviously very musky, yet in some ways it could be described as being sensual and desirable. The lasting power, in my opinion, was great. It lasted a very long time on my skin. I highly recommend.

03rd June, 2011
If you prefer your garden sans flowers, White She will delight! A fresh garden blend, without being green and without a bloom in is extremely smooth. Perfumer Annie Buzantian possesses a light hand when it comes to blending, and the result is winning. Perfect summertime clean woodsy/musk and/or 'go to' fragrance sure to please a wide variety of noses. Two thumbs up!
05th July, 2009
How this doesn't have more reviews I do not know. It is a beautiful light, woodsy musk, clean and gently feminine (but not too girly, and not sweet). If Dyptique's Tam Dao had a little sister who wore a crisp white, floaty layered gypsy skirt, I belive this would be it. It floats and wafts, and is extremely calming. I'm not sure this one could every be too overpowering, even with over genorous application. White musk lovers should not miss this.
02nd July, 2009
gentle, warm and not overpowering at all. subtle and musky
22nd April, 2008
Just as good as the men's version, smooth, clean, and with a wonderful musky drydown. Perfect for summertime.
15th January, 2006

Add your review of Emporio Armani White She

Shop for Emporio Armani White She products online

Search Amazon for Emporio Armani White She

Member images of Emporio Armani White She

There are no member images of Emporio Armani White She yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Emporio Armani White She