Emporio Armani Night She (2003)
by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani Night She information

Year of Launch2003
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGiorgio Armani
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Emporio Armani Night She

The third in the Emporio series. Night comes in black for men, and cherry-red for the ladies.

Emporio Armani Night She fragrance notes

Reviews of Emporio Armani Night She

My favourite out of the Armani tin-can-line-up. It has that Armani "brushed steel" quality as Chandler Burr (I think...?) put it - a certain musky opacity. I don't really recognize the notes as published; it's more general semi-sweet fruitiness followed by general semi-sweet floral heart. Musky base which -on me- lasts quite some time. Very enjoyable winter frag, and conveniently adaptable to different situations.
23rd March, 2009

A fragrance that surprised me because I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it is. It almost doesn’t seem like an Armani because it’s so fruity – berry-y. The opening fruit are a bit unusual – cranberry and black current – two notes known for their alleged astringency, but, never fear, none of their sourness is showing. They are decidedly sweet. The florals of the middle are very nice – the lily of the valley and the peony dominate to my nose. Nice base, which would be a lot nicer if it lasted longer (I guess this IS an Armani). This is a soft fragrance with gentle silage. It has good longevity considering it’s an Armani, but its longevity could be much better.

21st November, 2008
I am not a big fan of Armani perfumes, although this one stayed with me. I found it has a very deep and beautiful dry down. It has an OK longevity - it could be longer.
24th July, 2008
I love night she,its soft and feminine with a fruity edGe.It contains cranberrys which gives it its sweetness.Typically Armani.
10th December, 2003

Add your review of Emporio Armani Night She

Shop for Emporio Armani Night She products online

Search Amazon for Emporio Armani Night She

Member images of Emporio Armani Night She

There are no member images of Emporio Armani Night She yet. Why not be the first?