Emporio Armani Night She (2003)
    by Giorgio Armani

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 20 ratings

Emporio Armani Night She Fragrance Notes

Emporio Armani Night She information

The third in the Emporio series. Night comes in black for men, and cherry-red for the ladies.

Reviews of Emporio Armani Night She

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Morgaine's avatar

My favourite out of the Armani tin-can-line-up. It has that Armani "brushed steel" quality as Chandler Burr (I think...?) put it - a certain musky opacity. I don't really recognize the notes as published; it's more general semi-sweet fruitiness followed by general semi-sweet floral heart. Musky base which -on me- lasts quite some time. Very enjoyable winter frag, and conveniently adaptable to different situations.

23 March, 2009

A fragrance that surprised me because I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it is. It almost doesn’t seem like an Armani because it’s so fruity – berry-y. The opening fruit are a bit unusual – cranberry and black current – two notes known for their alleged astringency, but, never fear, none of their sourness is showing. They are decidedly sweet. The florals of the middle are very nice – the lily of the valley and the peony dominate to my nose. Nice base, which would be a lot nicer if it lasted longer (I guess this IS an Armani). This is a soft fragrance with gentle silage. It has good longevity considering it’s an Armani, but its longevity could be much better.

21st November, 2008

elgab89's avatar

I am not a big fan of Armani perfumes, although this one stayed with me. I found it has a very deep and beautiful dry down. It has an OK longevity - it could be longer.

24 July, 2008

vicky's avatar

I love night she,its soft and feminine with a fruity edGe.It contains cranberrys which gives it its sweetness.Typically Armani.

10th December, 2003