Wings (1992)
by Wings (originally by Giorgio Beverly Hills)

Wings information

Year of Launch1992

HouseWings
Originally byGiorgio Beverly Hills
PerfumerJean-Claude Delville
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc

About Wings

Wings is a feminine perfume by Wings. The scent was launched in 1992 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Delville

Reviews of Wings

Not as bad as reviewers are saying. However everyone does not smell the same after wearing the same cologne yet keeping that in mind, Wings is a great affordable choice when worn moderately-as should be the case with all colognes..
02nd March, 2014
Bought a bottle of this to cheer myself up during the mid 90s during a breakup, so I can't really be objective when reviewing this fragrance. What I remember was, to me, an aquatic floral, a summery scent I was trying to force in the dead of winter. I can't remember much more about the fragrance, and I remember even less about the guy.
07th September, 2012
Smells totally cheap on me, never wear it.
07th April, 2012
Like them or not, most of the fragrances originally created by Giorgio Beverly Hills are immediately identifiable. Wings isn't --- my first impression is that it's the original Giorgio's plainer younger sister, with its opening notes of narcissus and orange blossom settling down into a more subdued tuberose than the original, and a rather undistinguished amber-oriental base underlying the whole thing. There are so many other similar fragrances out there this one tends to blend in, becoming just another pretty face in the crowd.
23rd March, 2010
I never could make up my mind about Wings but I used it often enough to know that 1) it's not terrible and 2) it's as available as table salt.
22nd January, 2010
Infinitely better than the male version of this and personally I love this scent on a woman. Very warm and summery.
15th February, 2009

Add your review of Wings

Shop for Wings products online

Shop for Wings at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Wings

Member images of Wings

There are no member images of Wings yet. Why not be the first?