Fleur D'Interdit (1994)

Year of Launch1994

HouseGivenchy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fleur D'Interdit

Fleur D'Interdit is a feminine perfume by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 1994

Fleur D'Interdit fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleur D'Interdit

A dusty bouquet stuck in a fog bank? This not-so-forbidden floral is a teeming bouquet of past date flower buds that comes off as dewey or watery yet simultaneously powdery because of the orris and heliotrope. The common as rainwater vanilla sandal base keeps the greenery from biting. It's a decent fragrance but it's also annoying in that intentionally demure way.
09th March, 2011
Resembles L’Eau D’Issey or one of it's editions. This one is more flowery and less musky. I usually don't use very flowery frags, I like more extreme things, but Fleur D'Interdit *sounds* very wearable and pleasant to me. I'll probably find me a bottle :)
22nd May, 2008
i love this scent. it reminds me of high school days. but it is hard to find nowadays
16th May, 2008
Very sweet melon scent to my nose. I have seen raspberry included in the notes for this. It dries down to a pleasant dry musk. When I wear this everyone asks me about it. I lke the fact that it is so different from anything else. The jasmine and cyclamen must be the top notes. A green aspect keeps it from being too sweet.
12th February, 2006

Add your review of Fleur D'Interdit

Shop for Fleur D'Interdit products online

Shop for Fleur D'Interdit at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fleur D'Interdit

Member images of Fleur D'Interdit

There are no member images of Fleur D'Interdit yet. Why not be the first?