Extravagance D'Amarige (1998)

PerfumerMichel Girard
PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Extravagance D'Amarige

Extravagance D'Amarige is a feminine perfume by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 1998 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Girard. The bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Extravagance D'Amarige fragrance notes

Reviews of Extravagance D'Amarige

Extravagance has really surprised me....in a good way.
On first applying I was almost overpowered by the pepper, I waited, and I was rewarded with a fabulous scent. Fresh but strong florals, particularly the marigolds, and who would have thought that nettles would be so appealing in a perfume??
I'm not sure if Extravagant is the correct description...I'd go for elegant, beautiful, luxurious and classy.
22nd March, 2012

Not very much like the original Amarige. I think it qualifies as a floral / green, and it has a bit of spice in the form of pink pepper and nettle, which give it a rather unique sparkly ambiance. The top and the middle are nicely balanced and well made. I like its base with its wood – sandalwood and cedar – and its iris... and it adds an rather unique touch of sweetness with the strawberry. For the most part it is a very good scent and charmingly feminine. But it has a soapiness that seems out of place. The soapiness is the spoiler for me, and reduces the quality of the experience. Extravagance d’Amarige has good sillage and very good longevity.
20th December, 2008
rickie Show all reviews
This smells like Vanderbilt, but its much better. Too bad they discontinued it. Booh!
01st December, 2008
Quarry Show all reviews
I like the tangy, green mandarine top note. Then it goes a mite soapy on me. I simply don't respond any department store fragrances. Give me niche or classic.
08th July, 2007
This one smells great! It's fresh and it lasts very looong on my skin. Perfect office scent. I wanted to purchase it, but I was told Givenchy discontinued the line. :(
27th September, 2006

Add your review of Extravagance D'Amarige

Shop for Extravagance D'Amarige products online

Shop for Extravagance D'Amarige at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Extravagance D'Amarige

Member images of Extravagance D'Amarige

There are no member images of Extravagance D'Amarige yet. Why not be the first?