Organza Indécence (1999)
    by Givenchy

Organza Indécence Fragrance notes

Cinnamon, Jacara Wood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber

Organza Indécence information

A non-floral scent with notes of Cinnamon, Jacara Wood, Patchouli, Musk and Amber.

Shop for Organza Indécence products online

Reviews of Organza Indécence

Showing 1 to 6 of 36 reviews.

Lesliet's avatar
    Lesliet

I too am sad that Oi has been reformulated! I don't know why they even bother!! Yes the vanilla is missing, which is what I liked the most. It had a warm soothing scent, that lingered on me all day. A spicy, exotic vanilla, and now its gone and replaced by citrus notes, like really did they think we would be ok with this??? And all these ppl searching for a replacement, me including... have realized that nothing comes close to the original.. except in a ironic way, unfortunately the new version. Plain, uninspired bottle too!! Its really sad and pathetic that soo many ppl enjoyed that fragrance and Givenchy yanked it away. By the way, if you live in Canada, go visit your Bowring store. They have a potpouri called Iced Patchouli, that totally smells like OI, I did a double take!!! And of course bought it, maybe its the patchouli I'm attracted to? If you love that perfume then try this potpouri!!! Comes in diffuser too thats what i bought. If anyone has any suggestions with a good replacement of OI let me know.

29 November, 2013

AromaOfTacoma's avatar
    AromaOfTacoma

This short review is for the vintage organza indecence, not the new formula;

I LOVE this fragrance! It is the sexiest, seductive and downright smouldering perfume I own! The vanilla in its base is too die for! creamy and decadent without being too sickingly sweet; This perfume is Man Bait lol! Men will follow you around like dogs when you wear this... My husband adores this perfume on me and I only wear it when I want to feel sexy and feminine. I am anxious to try the re-formulated version. I was so upset when Givenchy discontinued this marvelous gem, and I payed a small fortune on Ebay the two times I purchased a vintage bottle. From what I have been reading online, the vintage is best, but that's the case in lots of perfumes...

I own and wear the original Organza as well, but in my opinion, Indecence is the sexier, more slutty version :P

25 March, 2013

Cyn's avatar
    Cyn

Way to much vanilla! I smells exactly like creme brulee. I prefer to eat my desserts, rather than wear them.

01st December, 2012

Leilahdancer's avatar
    Leilahdancer

Like vanilla, it's nice. Nothing exceptional on me, however. I get a hint of spice, but not for long. And as mentioned already, sillage and logevity are minimal for me.

I actually prefer original Organza. Now that smells happy!

12 June, 2012

xntric26's avatar
    xntric26

As much as I really,really, really wanted to love this perfume, I have to say that all I smell is vanilla. On me it smells just like vanilla extract. It's been on for four hours and it's still...just vanilla. I'm impatiently waiting for the spice!

Based on the positive reviews here and a review outside of basenotes that said "...it's what I imagine the inner thigh of a woman smells like..." I bought a sample of this on ebay (that very moment). I was certain my husband would be smitten with me when I wore it. He hasn't said a word. My 10 year old daughter told me I smell like candy...great. (Actually that's a compliment coming from her.)

Nice sweet vanilla fragrance just not a nice mix with my chemistry. Too bad.

22 March, 2012

sofababe's avatar
    sofababe

Yummy scent that lasts well on my skin but projection is zero. Even after less than an hour I can only smell it if I actually sniff my wrist. Shame

22 March, 2012