Organza Indécence (1999)

PerfumerJean-Claude Delville
PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Organza Indécence

A non-floral scent with notes of Cinnamon, Jacara Wood, Patchouli, Musk and Amber.

Organza Indécence fragrance notes

Reviews of Organza Indécence

Salutation.

This exciting scent is a wonderfully feminine celebration of nature,with a sensual,seductive side.Elegantly provocative and simply lovely. Vanillic,Oriental,Passionate,Feminine,Sweet,Warm and Glamorous in a Dramatic Bottle.

Patchouli blends with cinnamon,Musk and Amber for a voluptuous bouquet however vanilla is more prominent here.This mixture is comfortable and sensational like wrapping yourself in a nice cozy blanket whereas your lover pat your hair.It is not sweet in a cloying way and warms to a lovely veil of scent that lasts through the day.

ORGANZA INDECENCE is pretty heavy for daily use but great for a night out on the town or a Romantic night with your man.perfect for Autumn/Winter and a Sophisticated lady.if you are looking for a gift for your wife,trust me it is worth it.

Sillage?Very Good.

Longevity?About 6 hours on my skin.

7.25/10
24th May, 2015
Genre: Floral Oriental

Organza Indécence opens on an intensely boozy cassis top note that has me in mind of a purple berry cordial. The rose note that wells up alongside it is itself redolent of plummy liqueur, so the after dinner drink sensation remain fixed well into the scent’s development.

Sweet spices, rich stewed fruit, rose, heady patchouli, and vanillic amber dominate the composition, and if I had to encapsulate Organza Indécence’s style in a few words I’d call it an rose-centered gourmand oriental. In both its sweet density and its reliance on cassis, vanilla, and patchouli, Organza Indécence clearly derives from Angel. It is a darker, woodier composition, and its emphasis on rose renders it sufficiently distinct from the ur-gourmand to warrant interest. The composition stays its linear course for several hours before drifting off into a woods and patchouli drydown. The late stages are the least convincing to my nose, since they expose an abrasively chemical wood reconstruction that could have strayed in from a banal mass market masculine. A disappointment, but not enough to vitiate the pleasures that precede it.

With all that rose, patchouli, and amber, and with Angel in its genealogy, Organza Indécence is no lightweight. Sillage is substantial, and the scent has the capacity to fill a room if applied with any generosity. Applied lightly enough, I can even imagine it as a passable masculine – particularly in light of its woody base notes.
22nd June, 2014
I too am sad that Oi has been reformulated! I don't know why they even bother!! Yes the vanilla is missing, which is what I liked the most. It had a warm soothing scent, that lingered on me all day. A spicy, exotic vanilla, and now its gone and replaced by citrus notes, like really did they think we would be ok with this??? And all these ppl searching for a replacement, me including... have realized that nothing comes close to the original.. except in a ironic way, unfortunately the new version. Plain, uninspired bottle too!! Its really sad and pathetic that soo many ppl enjoyed that fragrance and Givenchy yanked it away. By the way, if you live in Canada, go visit your Bowring store. They have a potpouri called Iced Patchouli, that totally smells like OI, I did a double take!!! And of course bought it, maybe its the patchouli I'm attracted to? If you love that perfume then try this potpouri!!! Comes in diffuser too thats what i bought. If anyone has any suggestions with a good replacement of OI let me know.
29th November, 2013
This short review is for the vintage organza indecence, not the new formula;

I LOVE this fragrance! It is the sexiest, seductive and downright smouldering perfume I own! The vanilla in its base is too die for! creamy and decadent without being too sickingly sweet; This perfume is Man Bait lol! Men will follow you around like dogs when you wear this... My husband adores this perfume on me and I only wear it when I want to feel sexy and feminine. I am anxious to try the re-formulated version. I was so upset when Givenchy discontinued this marvelous gem, and I payed a small fortune on Ebay the two times I purchased a vintage bottle. From what I have been reading online, the vintage is best, but that's the case in lots of perfumes...

I own and wear the original Organza as well, but in my opinion, Indecence is the sexier, more slutty version :P
25th March, 2013
Cyn Show all reviews
Way to much vanilla! I smells exactly like creme brulee. I prefer to eat my desserts, rather than wear them.
01st December, 2012
Like vanilla, it's nice. Nothing exceptional on me, however. I get a hint of spice, but not for long. And as mentioned already, sillage and logevity are minimal for me.

I actually prefer original Organza. Now that smells happy!
12th June, 2012

Add your review of Organza Indécence

Shop for Organza Indécence products online

Shop for Organza Indécence at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Organza Indécence

Member images of Organza Indécence

There are no member images of Organza Indécence yet. Why not be the first?