Oblique REW (2000)

Year of Launch2000

PackagingPablo Reinoso
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Oblique REW

A fruity, woody scent, representing 'nostalgia'. Like all of the Oblique fragrances, the Rewind 'package' contains an outer casing and two refills.
Contains notes of Cherry, Pistachio, Cashmere Wood and Honey

Oblique REW fragrance notes

Reviews of Oblique REW

There are very few fragrances which turn out to be actual scrubbers for me; however, this one was one of them. At the time that I sampled it, I wrote that it was "like some kind of disgusting fruit candy". Be aware, I usually love/like gourmand fragrances.
04th December, 2012
Why oh why would they discontinue such a warm, sweet, comforting scent? This fragrance is perfect for cold weather, which we have about 8 months of the year here!
I pick up hints of cherry along with amber and cedar. The sandalwood in the base is not too overpowering as so many sandalwood scents are. Beautifully balanced, this fragrance is appealing from the top right through the bottom.
06th December, 2009
Another excellent addition to the gourmand family. I sniff and sniff and I just can't stop. I just wish it's better known. It deserves a better fate than this early exit from the perfume world.
02nd June, 2009
Wow! This one was totally a waste of packaging and marketing with that ridiculous Oblique series. The scent is magnificent and aromatic and deserved to stand on its own. Similar to Escada Collection, but a bit woodier, this stuff reminds me of cherry pipe tobacco. I love it!
15th January, 2006
yummy yummy yummy cherry drops in my tummy
10th November, 2005

Add your review of Oblique REW

Shop for Oblique REW products online

Search Amazon for Oblique REW

Member images of Oblique REW

There are no member images of Oblique REW yet. Why not be the first?