Oblique REW (2000)

Based on 15 ratings

Oblique REW Fragrance notes

Cherry, Pistachio, Cashmere Wood, Honey

Oblique REW information

A fruity, woody scent, representing 'nostalgia'. Like all of the Oblique fragrances, the Rewind 'package' contains an outer casing and two refills.
    Contains notes of Cherry, Pistachio, Cashmere Wood and Honey

Reviews of Oblique REW

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

drussell41's avatar

There are very few fragrances which turn out to be actual scrubbers for me; however, this one was one of them. At the time that I sampled it, I wrote that it was "like some kind of disgusting fruit candy". Be aware, I usually love/like gourmand fragrances.

04 December, 2012

kyahgirl's avatar

Why oh why would they discontinue such a warm, sweet, comforting scent? This fragrance is perfect for cold weather, which we have about 8 months of the year here!
    I pick up hints of cherry along with amber and cedar. The sandalwood in the base is not too overpowering as so many sandalwood scents are. Beautifully balanced, this fragrance is appealing from the top right through the bottom.

06 December, 2009

xmen's avatar

Singapore Singapore

Another excellent addition to the gourmand family. I sniff and sniff and I just can't stop. I just wish it's better known. It deserves a better fate than this early exit from the perfume world.

02 June, 2009

scenteur7's avatar

Wow! This one was totally a waste of packaging and marketing with that ridiculous Oblique series. The scent is magnificent and aromatic and deserved to stand on its own. Similar to Escada Collection, but a bit woodier, this stuff reminds me of cherry pipe tobacco. I love it!

15 January, 2006

FRAGRANCESTAR's avatar

yummy yummy yummy cherry drops in my tummy

10th November, 2005