Amarige D'Amour (2002)

HouseGivenchy
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
PerfumerEmilie Coppermann

About Amarige D'Amour

Amarige D'Amour is a feminine perfume by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Emilie Coppermann and Bertrand Duchaufour

Reviews of Amarige D'Amour

A light and lovely citrus rose, with a soft sandalwood base. Very pretty. If I was a June bride, I would wear this.
18th July, 2009
I have a miniature of this and the bottle is oohhh so lovely and cute, especially in that size. But the content is rather too sweet smelling to my liking. I couldn't help feeling feminine and romantic with the floral note, but this ain't me. Being in this part of the world where it's hot and humid, I prefer something fresher. I'd wear this on occasional basis only, on the day when I feel like I need to make a seductive, feminine impression.
18th June, 2009
This was a Mother's Day gift to me. I love most of Givenchy's perfumes, so they knew right where to get me! I wanted to fall in love with this thoughtful gift, but the perfume was a little too bright(?) for me. I didn't like the white tea smell.
14th October, 2006
Amarige D'Amour was a gift from my husband - he 'thought the bottle looked nice' - a thoughtful attempt I must say...nonetheless, not exactly what I would choose. Here's my take on it: Citrus over floral with a touch of sandalwood, jasmine and amber. I might also detect a bit of white tea (?). On me the citrus top notes stay in sharp alliance with the flowery middle ~ the base never really develops, leaving me feeling like I have to sneeze everytime I inhale. After awhile, it seems to acidify. When I test this fragrance on paper it seems cleaner and I notice a little more of an amber/sandalwood base. So, I chalk it up to a mismatch of chemistry. And yes, the bottle is very nice!
24th February, 2006

Add your review of Amarige D'Amour

Shop for Amarige D'Amour products online

Search Amazon for Amarige D'Amour

Member images of Amarige D'Amour

There are no member images of Amarige D'Amour yet. Why not be the first?