Glorious (1987)

HouseGloria Vanderbilt
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Parfumeurs Createurs
Parent Company at launchL'Oréal Group > Selective Beaute International

About Glorious

Glorious is a feminine perfume by Gloria Vanderbilt. The scent was launched in 1987

Reviews of Glorious

A spicy floral, it makes quite an entrance with a beginning that sparks my interest but it does not live up to it's promise.
16th August, 2010
This is one of my favorite fragrances.. It is a brilliant, tingly, golden, crisp summery cologne. I don't know what it has in it but it makes me think there are only yellow things, like yellow jasmine and jonquil and lemon and daisies and sunflowers lots and lots of sunshine.
16th August, 2009
One friend of my mother had gifted it to me with a winter white cashmere coat when i was at collage. They were not truly gifts as she tried and disliked them both. Both were much for my age but i enjoyed wearing now and then them when i wanted to feel grown up rich womanly... Glorious is a really rich and sophisticated fragrance with strong silage and longevity. My brother drove both of us to collage and kept the car in the afternoon suffered from it so much as my smell stayed in the car all day. I cannot belive how cheap it is now. I wish i could find it one of the internationally shipping online stores.
27th August, 2008
ga97 Show all reviews
Syrupy sweet like cotton candy and flowers!
19th December, 2007

Add your review of Glorious

Shop for Glorious products online

Search Amazon for Glorious

Member images of Glorious

There are no member images of Glorious yet. Why not be the first?