Rush 2 (2001)

Year of Launch2001

PackagingTom Ford
Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Rush 2

Rush 2 is a feminine perfume by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2001 and the bottle was designed by Tom Ford

Reviews of Rush 2

My girlfriend's signature scent (according to her). Flowery and nice enough, but lasts about 30 minutes before it becomes the faintest last traces of something potentially amazing.
26th October, 2015 (last edited: 27th October, 2015)
All I can say about Gucci Rush II is : It's stunning. It's my daily perfume. It's unoffensive. It's a little mysterious. People ALWAYS ask what perfume I'm using as they think I smell delicious :) Always find it's a compliment when people you don't even know from Adam, want to know what perfume you use.
13th August, 2012
a refreshing,cute, elegant perfume for warm spring and summer days.
Very unique and discrete, has a quality into it!
i wouldn't caracterise it floral but i found it to be woody and crisp!
Although it is a light scent it is sofisticated enough and suitable for all ages and types of women.
The only negative thing is that the lasting power is poor, you have to reapply after 1 hour or so.
19th March, 2012
Rush 2 is hardly related to Rush at all. This is an entirely different composition altogether.

Upon first application, I could barely smell it. The opening notes are extremely subtle and intimate. I would describe the rose, freesia and lily of the valley as having a soapy and fresh-like quality.

With the emergence of the heart, Rush 2 develops character. The scent strengthens considerably and shows elements of originality. The soapiness is still present, however I detect a subtle greeness, like a tropical, damp garden smell.

Rush 2 concludes with a simplistic black currant and musk blend, with this being the only fruity kick you will experience during the development of Rush 2, right at the very end.

I vividly remember a man that owned a perfume store where I used to live, raving on about Rush 2. He had me try it several times but I had to go back to this fragrance 3 years on because the scent hadn't stuck in my memory. Because of that I don't think this fragrance is very memorable, certainly not signature material in my humble opinion.

26th June, 2011
i LOVE IT it is quite like White Linen with a sharp kick...if you love a summery scent that has staying power, I totally recommend it.
04th January, 2011
This, along with Marc Jacobs, is my quick-spritz-dash-out-of-the-door perfume - it is fresh, clean, inoffensive, neutral, from start to finish. It is a slightly ozone-y green floral, with hardly any middle or basenotes to speak of. After about 15 minutes, it is barely discernible, and quite forgettable. It is however a very pleasant and neutral, almost unisex perfume, and as it is so uncomplicated and easy to use, it goes fast.
06th May, 2010

Add your review of Rush 2

Shop for Rush 2 products online

Shop for Rush 2 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Rush 2

Member images of Rush 2

There are no member images of Rush 2 yet. Why not be the first?