Guépard (1997)
    by Guépard

Reviews of Guépard

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

ComDiva's avatar
    ComDiva

Guepard is described as a fragrance of "moss and light woods." I think this description is accurate, but it is MUCH lighter than I expected, with some soft roundness I can only describe as "French" going on, and a pale, powdery background that I expected to hate but actually find very classy. I will be wearing more of this, particularly to work when I'm hoping to throw the other meeting attendees for a loop but don't want them quite to be able to put their finger on why they're suddenly finding me so compelling.

08 November, 2008

Caltha's avatar
    Caltha
    Sweden Sweden

Guepard smells just like a million other strong, sweet, nondescript perfumes for elegant, middle-aged women. I wouldn't say refined, far too sweet for that, but it's not a girlie celebrity perfume sweetness. I can't pick out any single note, and no florals, which is good in my book. I guess some of the sweetness comes from florals though, and perhaps vanilla? A quite powdery scent, but I don't mind that. It also has a tad of green sharpness/spiciness to freshen it up a little.

06 September, 2006