Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica (1999)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica information

Year of Launch1999
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerMathilde Laurent
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica

Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mathilde Laurent

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica

rbaker Show all reviews
On my skin this is a soliflorous rose with hints if rese stems very much in the backgoud. It is a lovely, elegant, light and bright delight.

The development overall is minimal, with white florals alternating with an overdiluted and very weak black tea; but their overall impact on the whole picture is minimal.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and ten hours of longevity on my skin.

A fresh, bright and quite elegant rose for a sunny spring day that lacks any meaningful development. 3.25/5.
09th February, 2017
This is a very nice and interesting rose scent -it almost has a ashy smell accompanying the rose.When my mother smelled it on my wrist she said "It has a lot of Lily-of-the-valley in it doesn't it?"
That's it! Lily-of-the-valley and roses.Drydown is getting a bit soapy and I suspect that the longevity may not be very long ,but I still think this will be a must-have for my collection(&/or Mom's).
31st January, 2011
I really wanted to like this; I love rose scents, I love Guerlain. It's certainly not a green rose, or a powdery rose, it's a strong wet rose with blasting hot-pink aldehydes. Something in there reminds me of the way Champs-Elysees feels, it's the same fizzy pink smell. (Mimosa?) It is young and bubbly and pleasant enough, but loud. Like all the Aqua Allegorias it don't have great longevity, just as well for me.
01st July, 2010
A not terribly interesting--though inoffensive--rose soliflore. I rather think that the Aqua Allegoria line was a very sorry mistake on Guerlain's part, and I'm hardly surprised to see them gone. One expects sophistication and complexity from Guerlain, and (with the exception of Winter Delice, which was the only non-soliflore in the lot) the AA's were certainly not that.

Nice for sprinkling linens or added to bath water, though--provided you like rose scents.
25th January, 2010
bbBD Show all reviews
A perfectly simple, pleasant linear rose fragrance with a light, 'green' background. Longevity and sillage are as expected (reasonable, not outrageous). If I come across an inexpensive bottle or swap I'd seriously consider a purchase. Being on a rose kick lately, I would compare this to another simple rose, Czech & Speake Rose. The C&S is stronger with nearly double the longevity, but it's also close to triple the price. Both present a high-quality yet simple rose that showcases the note without hitting you over the head with it.
07th August, 2009
Soapy rose. Rosewater, with a slight tea-like character. If you like roses, it's okay.
12th July, 2009

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica yet. Why not be the first?